Resource icon

Land 2 Miracle Eden-Sandbox 1.0.0

ValentineHeart82

ValentineHeart82 submitted a new resource:

Land 2 Miracle Eden-Sandbox - This map significantly changes Land2 in a number of ways.

All Quest Related buildings have been left unchanged, and two Indian villages have been left unchanged or only slightly changed.

Most houses have been removed, allowing you more control over building and expansion. Miracle dispensers will allow you to fill your workshop and feed your villagers, but the lack of pre-built housing may make things challenging.

For a full list of changes see the read-me. Don't be put off, no glitches were detected during eight hours of testing and the silver...

Read more about this resource...

I will try as fast as i get to my BnW, I guess i am supposed to overwrite it as land 2?

@simpa105 Yeah you are supposed to, theres prob a backup in the download, if not, CUT the original and place it in another file that isn't in Black and white. Then put the downloaded land 2 into the file where the original was.

Wow! Land 1 miracles was awesome (Plus importing alot of mega strike or w/e miracles throguh the vortex =)) It made it easier and I made a ncie town with a few WONDERS! I'm gunna get this one so I can import more miracles to the next land.

This is for story mode? Ooh...

Must. Resist. The. Awesome.

I'm going to be totally spoiled after this :woot

Back