Land 2 Miracle Eden-Sandbox! Now uploaded!

ValentineHeart82

Land2 is unique in that it is the only map that you get to play on without your creature. I decided to modify Land2 to make it more of a Sandbox Map, so that after you finish up all the quests you can play around building up your perfect villages.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=1150​

miracle_sandbox.jpg

A lot has been changed. For one you have miracle dispensers near your town, giving you lots of one shot miracles. Second, Most homes have been removed, and enough villagers that there aren't vagrants everywhere. Other changes have also been made, but don't be put off I tested the map for eight hours and everything works fine.

Try to enjoy this map as a free open sandbox map, once your creature goes through the portal save it and you can load this map and play on it at any time to play without your creature.

Well, it is unique but, Lethes doesn't last long with no wood avalible, perhaps giving him the wood miracle might help his early demise?

Good idea. In my test play Lethys grabbed up the Tibetan and Indian towns really fast so he was actually quite challenging, but I should throw him a bone with Miracle Wood.

Edit: Done, Lethys now has Miracle Wood instead of Miracle Heal, he never used Miracle Heal anyway.

Back