Resource icon

Kong 1.0.0

Ok, i'm gonna say something that not many people know, just to save people's games
DO NOT USE THIS! If this is not version 1.4 DO NOT USE IT. IT WILL SCREW YOUR GAME UP MIGHTILY. But, if you do want to use all the features of Kong, go to KranK.org and look for it there.
Dish

It doesnt screw your game up. The only thing it does that if you use it to change creature, Your creatures mind becomes confused and he cannot remember anything for long. Thats why if you HAVE to use it, don't use it to change creature, only creature stats.

I used to use this program, but I just stopped and I don't know why.
I've always wondered what is so wrong about Kong. All I knew is that the creature mind thing is...buggy, but that is it. Can someone give me the information?

This is version 1.40. The one thing I do know is that you should not change your creature's height when he is in his pen. There could also be problems if you tried to make changes while the game is still running. But I can't verify that.

It stops working permanently if you use it while the game is running. It deletes itself when this happens, so thats why im downloading again.
NOTE: self deletion not verified.

Again, digging up ol' trash threads is not looked upon nicely. If you need help please... just make another thread or something.

This is not an old thread. It's a download and there will be comments on it.

chinox33 said:
it cant read my profile....pls help

Don't use Kong, if you want to keep your game profiles. It's a bug that was never fixed and probably never will be.

This tool can cause good and bad, although mainly bad in most cases, sorry to  Bump this, however I use this as a creature selector, people call me a cheat because I like the Rhino, and yes hes fairly strong but dumb, I don't alter the stats just the creature (so Im cheating then?), and how I do this is risky.

I let him have his first "baby steps" outside the pen, roughly 5 steps  on story mode, go to skirmsih menu, minus down the game go to kong, then slect the creature I want on that profile, after go back slect a lvl and Khazar (Another word for- Eurika a.k.a- I got it) hes there in the pen ready on the skirmish quit then go back to story mode and hes a different animal.

Although this is risky so far this has never failed me however I advice members to back up creatures in new folders to prevent risk and hope you get your desired creatures. Also about it not reading profiles, if that error appears, the only solution to that is to restart the game on that account (patch up to 1.2 for menu selection), if your lucky you may get your creature back by clicking the last box saying "Start with my old creature".

Every time I have had this glitch of no profiles when I started the game it would just launch to that menu. However sometimes when it did not launch the error you could see the shadow of the creature and not the creature its self, the shadow would be in one place, Im affraid if that happenes hes bansihed and you have to restart the profile.

I apolgize if there is anything wrong about this post.

Kong i and has always been fine  for the way I used to use it....creating  creatures for maps... player creatures at  your own risk.

worked fine 4 me itz great. how do you change it 2 creature isle tho?

Always worked fine for me, but suddenly won't run anymore...
Whenever I try to run it it says Kong has stopped working.
Can anyone help me?

Did it ever work on your current PC with the game installed in its current location?
Vista and W7 may cause problems with the default install path.
But maybe you should start a new thread elsewhere as this is for  comments about the  download not a problem solving thread.

This mod has got some problems.Ex:When you change the creatrue
your creature's mid files are die and your creature didnt now the mirrucals or your game crashed.It too bad i have got a nice version of this mod Kong V1.4 go here and Look mt Blog:http://egeriondomain.blogspot.com/2011/01/kong-v14.html

This actually works depending on how you use it. If you really go all out on everything then it's honestly bound to mess up at some point. Simply use 'Kong' carefully and it should run smoothly.

Back