Resource icon

Kliroy's Training Ground V3 1.0.0

K

KilroyRed

KilroyRed submitted a new resource:

Kliroy's Training Ground V3 - Excellent Skirmish/Training map.

Enemies : 1 Creatures : 2Landscape: Bombardment (vs 1 god map)A great map for just sitting back and training your creature all the miracles and how to impress and also how to attack. Has the second half of the map fenced off so you cant be annoyed by any of the creatures.Comments by: Shalquar

Read more about this resource...

well Im not the most easily impressed guy but ive gotta say i you want the bigest and best creature use this map and extreme growth this one kicks but!

This map is not only great for teaching your creature everything. But it can be used to make you pure evil using mega blast extreme on everything lol. I got red hand in like 10 mins :) A+

it sounds good by can i put it on a disk and bring it o another computer if so say yes

It goes into the Scripts\Playgrounds folder.

thanks i was putting it in data/landscapes file ._.

I've encountered a few problems.

1) Every so often I hear the stop sound like when an error occurs and Windows pops up a dialog box. There's no interruption and I can keep playing. However, after a while of this B&W crashed with a C++ unexpected termination.

2) My creature doesn't seem capable of learning some of the miracles. Usually I have my creature leashed to an object and give him a Miracle Seed to use on it. When doing this with Increase and Extreme level miracles he casts the basic one instead. I've also taught him by demonstrating the miracle with the Learning Leash attached to my hand. With Fireball Extreme and Lightning Bold Extreme this isn't working either.

Back