kinda random...

Zebramage

hey i was wondering and this has been bugging me for around a year or so

i know what some of the wonders are but i can't figure out what the rest are here's what i know

Greek: acropolise (sp?) says it on the signpost
Celtic: henge says it on the signpost
Japanese: pagoda saw it in a dictionary XD
Aztec: sun temple saw it in my history book a few years ago 0_o
Indian: no idea
Egyptian: no idea
Norse: WTF i thought this was a gigantic house when i first built it lmao
Tibetan: no idea

does anyone else know what these last four are?

[br][br]Added: 29-11-2006, 03:38:30also can someone post a link or site where i can find pictures of the wonders? (particularly the greek one) i need something to draw in my algrebra class...

Read the Manual it came as a paper version or PDF file.
If you dont have one then buy the game!! what could be simpler.

i can't find my manual... and besides i'm not asking what they do or what they look like, i was asking what they are...and i don't remember the manual saying what they were... or did it? lol =P and i only asked for a link to pictures of them because i can't find my manual and i'm absolutely HORRIBLE at drawing stuff from memory...

Got my curiosty up and I actually could find my manual. But the images are as sketchy of them as my memory.

But the Tibetan wonder looks like a Tibetan temple. The same for the Egyptian wonder, it looks like an Egyptain temple. The Indian Wonder, like the Norse, just looks like an oversized house. :D

lol i figured the temple  part  :)

i was just wondering if they had a special name like the others

They probably do, but I'm not aware of what the proper names are.  :rolleyes

I looked on the signposts on Land 5 and I didn't see any names.  I also looked in the Prima game guide and there were no names listed.

I always assume the Norse one to be the Halls of Valhalla. Basically a giant longhouse, or temple.

about the Norse wonder i think i once found out a pic of it in google but since than so much time pass i don't remember what it was i think it was some kind of old church
here some pic i found i think it look close to the wonder if i remember it correct

well pic didn't went good here is a link to hit
http://www.planetnana.co.il/makeren/pic1.JPG
one more pic of it http://www.planetnana.co.il/makeren/PIC00080.JPG

Cool, the second pic shows it better.

If it's in the middle of a grveyard, then it probably is some sort of church.

The norse wonder is a scandianavian church!

I have a viking book!

Back