Resource icon

Kays's Training Map 1.0.0

Kays

Elder
Kays submitted a new resource:

Kays's Training Map - Excellent Training/Sandbox Map.

Enemies : 0Creatures : 0Landscape: Land 1 A great map for teaching the basics to your new creature. Has all the miracles in the neccissary places for when you need them. Ive used a slightly modified version of this online to train numerous clan creatures. Also has a giant mushroom.Comments by: Shalquar

Read more about this resource...

Lots of villages to practice taking over, no big set ofall the miracles tho.

I like this map, i use it to get an instant "good" boost by rapidly right clicking on the heal increase, went from -.04 to 1.02 in just under 30 mins. Same with my creature, only he went from .02 to .53, but still good.

in the scripts, is there a way i can change my alingment to anything i want?

Alway read the readme.txt file. It will tell you where to place the file(s).

@Firey Reign
No, you can't change your alignemt in a map.

Great map Kays, been here an hour downloading all possible trainers, gonna make a new creature to kill everyone!! Too bad i cant get online.... Firey Reign, you could just use Cache's Cheat pack. That way its easy to change alignment, but i depends on how u feel about using cheats. =/

Wonderful map! I taught Angus all the miracles necessary to breeze thru the next Land!

Cool, glad you and Angus liked the map.  :cool:

Does anyone else ever experience a glitch with this map where it makes windows error sounds, and then causes the game to close? I haven't played in a long while, so I can't give details. Just wondering.

Also, Kays, I made a couple mods on this file a couple times. I made a version for training evil creatures, and an all day special. Care if I upload them?
Actually, maybe I should just post where to make the edits for that last one, since it's not hard to do. >_>

Back