Is it possible to save and load a multiplayer game?

Aquaticus said:
Pat is awesome.

I think we can all agree that this is the most important thing to come out of this thread :p .

Seriously though, I'm glad you got sorted Aquaticus.  I'm in the process of having a FAQ submitted on this, so others can use the same method.

Hi, I just joined these forums to get an answer for this question specifically.  I have been playing on LAN with my brother and we want to know how to save a multiplayer game.  How is it done?  Does it make use of the resume out of sync game feature?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Apologies for my part.  The FAQ I mentioned was being worked on by someone I unfortunately fell out with not long after my previous post here (slightly long story so I won't go into it).

From what I understand (which isn't perfect), I believe it does involve the out of sync game feature.  If you already know about that and are looking for something else, then I'm afraid I can't help you :( .

I was asked not to post the info given to me about this on the forums, so even though I fell out with the other person, I'll respect that, but if you'd like me to send on what I was given on this in private, I'll send you a Private Message about this if you like.  Just ask.

Pat, that would be great thanks.  I would PM you but the site doesn't seem to want to let me.

Back