is it ok?

SkelApe

Elder
would you consider it cheating to exploit the little man's influence ring on land 3 to gain influence, then kill all the people in a village, then place a missionary in that village, taking it over?
I want peace of mind on this =]
i do use this method alot, but i hate to be considered a cheater...
whats your verdict?  :)

Nah, I've used that trick plenty of times, too. There wouldn't be much of a point to the immortal guy, if it wasn't to throw him around. But what I really like to do, is to build villages , in order to extend the influence ring, so I can drop off some missionaries.

My Fav trick with the man is to use him to "leap frog"  a TC to the far end of the land.
Done right it enables L3 to be completed in less than an hour.  I did do a guide but I think it has been lost to  "The mists of time"

Used do that too...  Threw him up to the other temple and and just kept attacking.

Not only that but I managed to find a way to get the lightning spell dispenser at the base of the cliff to knock the new bubbles off the pedestal every time a new one appeared, speed up time and come back in a while to find hundreds there.

What I did was  just get a TC scaffold near enough to his main town so that I could  steal his "fit" people  and add them to my "new" town, the sick are not my problem.
Just that I was so good that I gave them some extra food  placing a red/white spots mushroom  in their store. The game counts it as as good act. :laugh2
This give an empty town to convert quite soon .
Then .... A single rock placed in the creature pen smashed many times  and add a tree and a fire ball will finish the land

I tend to use that guy plus the flock miracle which you can get by solving the tree puzzle but it takes quite some time for me to get it right but it worth it and i also use some artifacts i bring with me from land 2 so i can convert villages quite fast and than i take that village quite easily and also put when the vortex opened a teleport there and a teleport in my temple and send to worship but they just get suck in to the vortex and i have lot of people for land 4 to worship me and give me more power  :laugh2

I think that's his point (besides humor)

So it might be cheap, but I don't think it's cheating.

But then again, I blatently cheat in most non-competitive games :0

Matan.... by this point a lot of players will have  an  upgraded creature.  Artifacts can be  of use  but extra villagers  are a waste of time ..
In L4 the big problem is the fireballs at the start!!
Just send your creature to convert the Jap village and the problem is over.
Taking extra things/people to L4 just increases the problems.

Back