I'm, like... proud now :0

Jaden

Elder
http://www.bwfiles.com/gallery2/displayimage.php?album=131&pos=0
(Large image for dialup users)

I finally completed my goal of making a village with over 1000 people (and around... 600 houses?) in Black and White 1.  It's kinda laggy, and takes a while to save, but I'm proud of myself now =P  The biggest village I've made before this recent obsession with B&W was only about 300-400 people.

Now I wanna know if any of the builder-gods have managed to make much larger (as in hundreds more people or something... and I think there has been at least one that I've seen, never saw the numbers though).  If not I might as well go teach my creature things.  I kinda ignored him for about 3 years of his life to make it =P

I type too much.

Nice looking city. I'm afraid that I've never been able to get one to that size. Always manage to max out at about 600.  :rolleyes

In total I have two cities in that save, one has around 600.  I copied it onto my evil profile so I could destroy it.  Do you know how hard it is to kill that many people?  Even with Megablast Extreme and three (or however many) Aztec wonders ;;

Jaden said:
In total I have two cities in that save, one has around 600.  I copied it onto my evil profile so I could destroy it.  Do you know how hard it is to kill that many people?  Even with Megablast Extreme and three (or however many) Aztec wonders ;;

Megablast extreme your temple.

I did ^_^;  It destroyed my Aztec wonders the first time.  After then it went sloowwly.

And the people started walking on the sea and just ran off somewhere o_O;;  It was weird.

Correct me if im worng, but isnt that the GMMI map where you get 5 villagers by just clicking on a singing stone  :p

Yep XD  But I just used it in the beginning (maybe 25 villagers on the main town) to start building.  After that... well I'm not even sure where I put the rock o_O;

And since you know what it is, do you know the program that made it?  Not the normal scripting editor (which needs CI and it won't work for me anymore) but the name (and possibly location to download) of the unofficial one? ;;  Ithink it was like... chasm or something o_O

Jaden said:
And since you know what it is, do you know the program that made it?  Not the normal scripting editor (which needs CI and it won't work for me anymore) but the name (and possibly location to download) of the unofficial one? ;;  Ithink it was like... chasm or something o_O

If memory serves me, Lenny and a few others on the team developed their own tools for the project... with a little help from the Lionhead crowd.
(Dont think they were ever released to the public)

They scrapped that project when the official tools were released and made BW Eruption.

Yeah, but I had it downloaded at one point but deleted it when I didn't think I'd play BW for a while.

This wouldn't be a problem if I could get CI and stuff to work but something's wrong with my computer so I can't use it ;; (As I've said over and over for no real reason)

Back