i just thought of sumthin

wolfspawn

Well i just remembered that lava + water = land so i just thought of firing the volcano epic in the water,...... i havnt tried it yet so if anyone could try it let me know  :cool:  :)

i tried on the first Aztec land and on the little island with the witches, it made a walkway to the main Land which sadly disappeared over time :(

dan25 said:
i tried on the first Aztec land and on the little island with the witches, it made a walkway to the main Land which sadly disappeared over time :(

I didn't think that cyber-laval would have the same properties as the real stuff. ???

you can probably make it so the lava doens't disapear but u probably cant cuild anything on it

i tried out in 1rst aztec land too but i needed to do it like 20 time for it to reach the surface:) :(

hmm ye i think ill try that out, does it look like the land joining the 2 cities in BOTG on the first land???

you know that sort of bridge leading down to the original city

i think if you cast the volcano in the water then top it off with earthquake, it'll work (wasn't this question in an earlier thread?)

I believe the dev's said along time ago that  there wouldn't be any land ultering epics/miracles as the interfered with quests, otherwise the game would have came out around Decemeber-January 'cos of all the extra coding.

Back