I have a skin request.

M

Master_Jariah

I have the zodiac symbol Aquarius. I have turned all of my BW1 towns into a type of water kindom to match it. I would be overjoyed if someone would be willing to make me a water tiger skin. I would whant it to be a nice aquatic blue. The stripes would still be there, but they would be a a lighter shade of black. Anyone that thinks they might whant to make it, please post and tell me what you think. Thanks a bunch. :woot

I'm new here, but I've been lurking for a real long time. I have also been making my own skins and such for about 3 months.  :yes

Yeah, I think I have a skin that sounds like what you want. Once I figure out how to submit stuff I'll post a link to my Aqua Tiger skin!  :cool:

EDIT: I found out how to submit things, but I am not at my own computer right now. I will try and submit the skin you requested by Tuesday.

Hmm, I uploaded the Aqua Tiger and was ready to link you to it, but it doesn't show on the list.  ???

I guess I will edit this post when it does show. Just know that it is done!  :suspect

I've just added it. :)

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/index.php?action=file&id=955

Hooray!

Anyway, this is what I wrote a couple of days ago for when I would link ya:

"Here is the skin you requested! I hope you like it. Please tell me if you want me to make any changes, because it really wasn't very hard to make.  :cool:"

So, yeah, tell me what you think. Feedback = candy.

Back