how to get this creature message

Xlr8

Click the picture for a larger image, It was send to me by a friend but neither of us have a clue on how to get this message. Does anyone know or have suggestions?

Yah, I've see that one before. It basically means that your creature's laziness will have less of a role in when he goes to sleep.

I believe you get this message when you punish your creature for sleeping when he's not tired.

ive punished my creature (and later admitted to enjoying it) for sleeping when hes not tired and ive never seen that message

There hundreds of messages most of which you will never see because of your style of game play. Look in the infoscripts and see howmany you don'[t remember seeing.

And you have to reward him for showing his feelings to you (or did someone say this? ><)

Alright thanks for the inputs, i will experiment with this and let you know ifi found anything out.

This is the possible to the strange creature message:

After a few days thinking we have come to this conclusion, My friend wanted to make a new creature. The first thing he did was put the fresh totally blank creature in to the Extreme growth map. So the first ten years of its live it has learned to sleep only, and eat a little offc. So the creature has developed very strong need for sleep. Or in other words very high lethargy. Now that he has been teaching his creature when to eat, sleep, drink etc. The Creature is also learning that there is more to life then sleeping in the pen all day and night will become less lazy.

Back