how to get the tiger

Noak

Elder
just as the topic heading says - I used to know, but it's been awhile since I took out black and white 2 (I showed it to my friend and it kind of freshened my memory to get into it again)

The tiger is only available if you pre-ordered the game (too late now) or with the Special DVD version. Europe only I think. :rolleyes.

Or if you know someone who has a copy and..... :)

aaaaah.

I seem to remember that there were copies of the tiger to download all over the internet, could anyone give me a link?
or if it's illegal, never mind <_<

I found the tiger unlocker somewhere on the internet, because I have it and I didn't pre-order.  If Kayssplace can host the patches, would it be possible for it to host the tiget unlocker file?

www.gamecopyworld.com search Black & White 2 and then you will find it

i searched the internet for the tiger unlocker and ran that.  then you wait on the creature selection page till it comes out.

great to be back on the forum  :woot

anyway....still wondering why they made that mistake of giving the tiger for free...before the pre order

I think that was a bit of a screw up on EA's part. :rolleyes

Kays said:

EA was always lame  :happytears: :happytears: but i think it was a big mistake with that because i think some ppl canceld there pre order because the tiger was free on internet :rolleyes

Kays said:
DIdn't They say that it was a mistake and it wasnt supposed to be out ?

Back