How to get a huge army???

dadagia

I just beat the game as a good god and am now trying to be an evil god. Things aren't working out for me so great though. I keep trying to build up an army, but am having trouble breeding more people. Also everysingle time I set discipled breaders I loose people for the army. Can someone tell me about how many people they set for discipled breader, what I should build to get more breading etc.. Also what should the breader be male or female. I know in the first game it was male just want to check. Anything that would help me build a bigger army would help. Please try to be as specific as posible by giving me numbers.

ok what i did is i used the multi hand pickup and took a minimum of 100 people and made them all disciple breeders. so once my population has has increased enough i create my army as big as possible. then i go to the nearest village and capture it. then i build an armory in my new village and create another army(as big as possible). then once the army is complete i merge it with my original army. to do that you pick up the flag of one  army and put it over another army, now click and hold, you will see a bar pop up saying link, now keep
holding,soon a bar will pop up saying merge. you may now let go. OK now your armies will combine. now you repeat these steps as many time as you want.

P.S.
the more towns you take over the bigger your army can be.

thanks, but I discovered something else not sure whether this is a bug.

After setting like 50 discipled breeders I had my population nearly doubled. However then the discipled breeders just stopped working. Also when I already stuck the men near the women and they kissed there were still no breading going on. Not sure why, but my population was not moving up by one, even though I had like 50 breaders. They weren't old either.

Forget my huge army question this is really strange. My people are not breading. I went on to the next land, and I have the same forty villigers that I started out with. Is this a bug?

Once again never mind I figured it out. I guess I wanted to be too evil and did not build any places for my villigers to live in. Without places to live and expand villigers don't breed. Now I have a pretty big army. This is a lot better.

Back