HOW EVIL ARE YOU?

Vargoradaath said:
Beating my evil Cow into a murderous frenzy and then sending him out to face the enemy sent me into fits of gleefully-crazed laughter; just the look upon his distorted, bloated face, his teeth clenched in rage, his eyes bulging... I truly hate that Creature, and it is of my hatred for him that I find such...fondness.  Though admittedly, he was more fun to abuse while he was still in that cutesy, big-eyed stage.  Oh, his malignant rage, when he was little more than a snarling mass of bruises.  :devil

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

That reminds me of DANGER MONKEY from B&W1.  Man, that story was so dementedly Evil an yet funny at the same time :laugh:  :devil :laugh2 .

well im 100% good on my other profile 100% evil mwahahahha
well my creature while heals my own people well tortures the enemys villagers well what he does is  either eat them stamp on them throw a fireball on them or electrucute them.......

omg break down a wall with villagers :woot how fat weren't they :p :p :p :p :p

did you really????

Well once I multipicked up 50 people and threw them by mistake

I did the same thing, only with 75 ppl!  :rolleyes :shocked

Mwhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah

mariostar1992 said:
I was crushing villagers with boulders. I zoomed in to hear the screams of agony, and I heard a baby crying. It broke my heart. I cannot be evil!! Whitey has won the day!! I WILL NOT BE EVIL...

.....but my creature might be evil.

lmao

In percentage?  I'm .6% evil on my Autumn profile.  xS

Most evil thing I've done?  Don't get me started.

im so evil that my bw2 disc stopped working so i had to get a new one beat that

In the original I had a chimp and I would just beat the heck of him for fun, smashing him with rocks, burning him and making sure he always starved to death and was in constant agony, he was completely covered from head to toe in redish purple bruises as when I got bored I'd just find him and whack him till he falls over, pause and cackle for a minute then rush to the pen to slap him till he kneels right over again.. Ahh those where good days..

Now on my new evil account my hideous ape is treated in the same old way, except i cover his collapsed corpse with poo and villager carcasses and whacking him till i just get tired of it and send his rotten butt off to go commit suicide on some fire archers, it's so funny how he despratly tries to kill them but he always ends up a pin chusioned burnt carcass left to the maggots.
And villagers you say? They are very satisfying to crush under a rock, then burn the mourners with a fire ball and listen to the screams of horrendous agony, I build one tiny farm in the middle of town and basically let them starve, their houses are just crappy little hovels piled together with the occassional skyscraper, I love it soo much when they ask for a torture pit as their most desired building, it makes me laugh with glee to know that they love to be massecured in there, in fact, most of them clap when I happen to sacrifice someone!

Nothing quite beats the happy warm feeling you get after BURNING down tons of hovels and throwing around 30 villagers into the flames! :devil

On my evil account,  I first finished the first norse land than build some torture pits and sacrificed everyone on the land....    lol :D :angry:

Back