HOW EVIL ARE YOU?

mariostar1992

Here, you can post stories about sadistic/evil things you've done. Don't be afraid to confess, there are many more like you!

Once, I was in my town and watching the people build...and I felt an urge well up inside me...I had to do it...I HAD TO!!! I grabbed a fireball miracle and dropped it on the builders!! They started to burn and run around like maniacs! MUHAHAHAH! WIDESPREAD DESTRUCTION RULES! :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:

I'm 100% evil...when I'm bored I'll throw children off cliffs, to their doom.  :)

Well once I multipicked up 50 people and threw them by mistake

I picked up over 100 people and sacrificed them all  :angry:  then i picked up another 200 and put them all in jail. O ya and i made a whole bunch of skyscrapers then threw 80 people at them and watched them bounce off of the sides.  Good times good times  :woot

well... um lets see. My influence was inside the enemies town so well i err..... meteored the Half the  town MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA BURN ALL OF YOU BURN!!!! then i bounced lighting on every single post. After i burned the nursery and meteored the university. And then meteored the rest.. To top that off all of the survivors and buildings left well lets say they went to err... hell..

why are all you ppl evil? i was evil once but it's just boring too be evil it's to easy :suspect you can just ignore evrything then and just do some miracles and some other stuff and you are done. good is beter because you have to do more for your town and ppl and other stuff's :angel

I BEAT TEH GAME BEING GOOD!!!! so know im still good but i have another file thats evil

wich one day? ???
*stares at FotD with his mouth open* :p

i think the day he foun out that he is a boy hehehehehe :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :sorry

I grabbed a huge boulder on the land after the aztec attack and...well...let's just stay I played a nice game of bowling with my houses...

*maniacal laughter* MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

hahah you guys are sick in your heads!!!!!  :laugh2

wel im a good god. i plan my city's very well. but sometimes its just funny to smash you villagers against the wall :angry: :angry: :angry:.
:plol i once created a volcano in the middle of my city :angry: hahah all the villagers were on fire :p

i guess i am neutral now!!!!

Today I grabbed 50 villagers and went to the highest mountain I could find and threw them down. They fell, fell, fell, fell, fell, SPLAT and 50 little skulls floated up.

*more maniacal laughter* MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I once broke down a wall.... with villagers

Took a while but I was laughing the whole time

Y'know what
I wanna get this game just to do everything here XD
I'm a very evil god
Gahhahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!

Chetto said:
Lol,  how can u brake down a wall with villagers? :D :p

With persistence and intent, my dear Chetto.   :p

I've never been one for excessive, direct evil (though incessant, slow, abusive evil is always fun), save for when I wanted to see just how 'evil' evil looked.  I was quite disappointed.  It's nowhere near as dark and creepy as they made it out to look in the install pictures and the pre-release screens.  However, I did make a point to experiment a bit.  

I was always one for the Serpentine/Medusa style of building, that is, using long, winding, tightly packed rows of standard Villas (or any other low-grade, high-efficiency housing unit), situated next to Torture Pits, Armories, Smelters, and Punishment Spikes, with each road radiating from the central hub of the Town Centre.  That in itself is horrendously evil, as it utilizes both styles of play (huge populations/massive armies and highly impressive city planning), and allows me the privilege of skipping between 80 and 100 villagers over an entire stretch of huts.  They just keep bouncing and bouncing, and not a single one survives.  It's really quite a treat, that is, after the enemy villages have been conquered and the map has been won.

Beating my evil Cow into a murderous frenzy and then sending him out to face the enemy sent me into fits of gleefully-crazed laughter; just the look upon his distorted, bloated face, his teeth clenched in rage, his eyes bulging... I truly hate that Creature, and it is of my hatred for him that I find such...fondness.  Though admittedly, he was more fun to abuse while he was still in that cutesy, big-eyed stage.  Oh, his malignant rage, when he was little more than a snarling mass of bruises.   :devil

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

I have an odd way of handling over population when I feel evil...I pick up 100+ villagers and...let's say they're all going for a nice swim...FOR ETERNITY!!

*yet more maniacal laughter* MUHAHAHAHAH!!!

EDIT: I've had a change of heart...

I was crushing villagers with boulders. I zoomed in to hear the screams of agony, and I heard a baby crying. It broke my heart. I cannot be evil!! Whitey has won the day!! I WILL NOT BE EVIL...

.....but my creature might be evil.

Back