how being evil is sad

wolfspawn

I SWEAR TO GOD I AM NOT BEIN AN EVIL GOD AGAIN ITS SO SAD WITH BABYS CRYING PEOPLE SCREEMING I AM NOT EVIL

I hated it in the first game with the 'we need more food' and 'deaatthhhh', soemebodys gonna warn you for using CAPS by the way.

meh i dont use black and white as an example of "evil" its more about how you do something in this game not why and thats backwards.
i have always wondered why in the anime,cartoons and all that the evil always wanted to blow up the world it just didnt make sense but then of course the old cliche of the insane madman covered that base :yes
evil is more of a path then a way to walk one and in other games inclusing my latest with good and evil shadow the hedgehog i play evil and i dont know why but i will always go evil if given the choice.

Good seems like to much work for no reason, you can also relate to global warming i suppose with why should we care about reducing emissions and crap when by the time the world is totally f**ked we will all be incredibly old and not care anymore :p why do we bother? the generations before us didnt.

see what you got me doing now guys? you got me going all philosophy style here its driving me mad :D
To sum up black and white is a terrible example of :devil yet portrays  :angel pretty good  :upside

I dont tend to think about the sides while playing, I just let my mood take over. ^^ I usually tend to lean toward the side of good, unless of course... I'm in a foul mood XD;; lol

I hated it in the first game with the 'we need more food' and 'deaatthhhh', soemebodys gonna warn you for using CAPS by the way.

There were patches that stopped those annoyances.

I always set out to be neutral or good. Then some annoying glitch happens, or the game freezes, or my people complain too much. Then I get angry and burn, zap and sacrifice everyone. So I change to a Dark Lord pretty fast.:)

I like to play the easiest way both for me and my ears , so I like to keep my people happy.

I always play how i feel, but throwing people around relieves stress, for me.  :laugh:

I am always both good and evil, I like good, and evil. Evil is cooler though, I prefer to make everyone suffer. Before I leave each land as evil I always use volcano as a parting gift :D Why volcano, well as u can tell from my sig and avatar, I LOVE FIRE!!

I am good after I'm evil, when I feel like city building, It's goodie time! When I feel like throwing people at my wonder, It's evil time!

:cool:    Hey i think bein good rather than Evil is better cause i feel i am rewarded for my duties  then i drop a big boulder on them then i drop a healing spell on them so they forget about that  deed then i bury the bodies at sea so evil

in the first black and white being good to your people always helped the game run smooth when it came to completing a world but being evil didnt help in the slightest. when i play i just play, i do things that are good for my town to make certain it is the best town on the map and such i win over towns very easyly and my creatur is on the side on good but it still walks around looking angry and likes to smash up platoons but when in my city it waters things, gathers and such builds but when outa town it smash's walls and people and i dont have to worrie about being good or evil as i always tack over the last city buy force and injoy throwing fire balls, lightling balls and meateors at eny1 i notice walking buy :) in fact i spend most my time destroying there citys buy building house's all the way to there city walls so i can throw things into there city and also destroy eny1 living there with even making troops ( part from like 400 when i go to tack the last town)

i would say about the evil and good thig is that being good dont really help alot in bw2 and same with being evil you waste alot of room and people when building nice things for your town and sending lots of troops into battle when you can get ya creatur to destroy them all ( helps having the master fighter thing added to him and being MASSIVE he is huge WAY to strong ( uses my villagers for working out :) )

IN OTHER WORDS (10mins later lol)  tack all towns buy inpressing them, use troops for last town to save alot of time, get creatur to kill every1 ( unless they inrange :) ) and justget on with it and see what the game thinks you are at the end of it :)

ummm
do the words 'volcano' 'lightning' 'ultimate destruction' and 'absolute power' not stir you lol for me that's all i need  :;):

but really being evil is just plain fun. huge armies, and of course the fun of getting rid of any problems by getting rid of the people  :;): or putting them in the army either way just plain fun. i can see how it can be sad from a certain point of view, but it isn't the same as mine  :;):

Not for me.
I have 3 profiles in B&W2 all been round the game at least  once.
Evil can be a lot of fun but it is the hardest way to play. Good seems to be faster and easier with the middle way not far behind.
Apart from about 10m in the final land you don't have to have any troops at all  and when you have to have them ,these are given to you.

ooo i agree evil is sometimes the hardest cuz if u push ur ppl to hard, they start dying constantly and then u have no one for ur army. had that problem many times and the only thing i can do is just build alot of homes and actually give em food heh. it's just a game of trying to find the balence between being evil and keeping em alive, imo.

Back