Resource icon

Holy Boost 1.0.0

i would like you to add some comments here to let me know, if you like this map, and how much you do.

Doesn't work, i spent about an hour on it and i didn't see any change in my tower (it was neutural before)
What i do to for a holy boost is go to Kay's training map and just rapidly right click on the flying flock miracle dispenser, it might lag your game a bit but i got a huge change in about 5 minutes, and my creature learned flying flock.

take pack of wolves, and place it on the ground somewhere, and then use the lightning extreme miracle on them. repeat doing it, and it will change. and if you don't even do a thing, then its because you don't use the miracles, or use them many times. read the readme for it, else you won't kind of know what to do.

Dear god thismap rocks! I went from completely evil to ceompletel good! Btw i do not choose to be evil i just have a strange definition of a "good" good :p

during the first time i played black and white acidently left the game on overnight, and now i am -80 something, ive played as good through bw and ci 2 times and have yet to change alignment(even with the flock trick and healing EVERYONE) is there any way i could change this?(this trick doesnt work either)

Better use mega-blast extreme instead of lightning, as the latter is considered a 'bad' miracle, and slows down the process of becoming holy _greatly_.

You can do it by changing "LIGHTNING_BOLT_PU2" to "BEAM_EXPLOSION_PU2" in the map file"

If you're having trouble making this work, it's likely because some of the wolves are getting away and that can make you evil. There are several things you need to do to make this work - in 20 minutes I had a rainbow hand and a spanking white temple. Also, Megablast Extreme doesn't kill all the wolves and can make you evil. Use the lightning.

First, demolish the water miracle dispenser - it takes two full blasts of mega lightning to do this. If you don't demolish it totally villagers will come to rebuild it. Then get rid of all the teddy bears up on the plain on the mountain. Then kill all the pigs with the lightning and throw the bodies into the water. Why do all this? Because these things all attract the lightning, and some of the wolves get away. Once everything is out of the way, position yourself between the wolves and lightning dispensers, facing the open plain. Cast the wolves just in between the dispensers and quickly grab your lightning. Then blast the wolves with the lightning.

Repeat this for about a half hour and you can't get much holier. There are rainbows in the sky, on your hand, and a beautifully white temple.

My recommendation is to do this before you get your creature; depending on what habits you want him to pick up. I want a good creature so I try to go easy on the evil miracles with him.

(sorry for my bad english)

Actually, I got more evil than before.
I keep lighting all those miracle dispensers accidentally, and actually killed 2 people. Lighting is very hard to use.
I think that this map could be done better. Annie suggests to put away those teddy bears, pigs, and water miracle dispenser, so... why not redo the map without these objects?

Cool, but it does not seem to work in Vista, neither does Creature Isle... Well it is still a cool map anyway. :D

Try and see if you installed in the correct folders and what not,

as I am on vista 64x, and that's functioning! (even CI)

It works on the map, but when I go into another map it goes back to Neutral or Evil (Obviously depending on which I was before...), it works on my XP comp though. My Vista one does not have any updates (No internet hookup.) so that could be it...

Well I found it irritating that there were two unnecessary miracle dispensers, and that there were ANIMALS were you would be using LIGHTNING... So I looked for obvious stuff in the map's text file and deleted the miracle dispensers and animals, and Megablast Extreme is no good for this, you will miss the wolves and you will become more Evil.

Thanks for making this map, it really helped me to become holy FAST.
:)

Back