Hilarious little trick!

Aquaticus

Produces: PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER!!! Okay, so not really, I mean, you have that already, but this lets you shape the land in-game, with a bit of effort.

Requirements:
2 or more volcano wonders.
Many, MANY, many worshipers for each.

Instructions:
First, charge both wonders.
Second: Fire the first one in a spot where you want a permanent new volcano ((Won't constantly be active, just the land shape!)) Then, when that volcano is fully formed, place the second one right on top of it! It will go down, then come back up to twice the original height, then back down to the shape of the original volcano!
Rinse and repeat as necessary! I managed to turn the ((Dormant? Not when I'M around!!)) volcano in the first Japanese land into a REALLY tall evil looking tower!
Also, you can use earthquakes to sort of undo part of the effect! ((But why would you do that? I mean, it's a VOLCANO! XD ))

Edit: Although, you should be careful with this, because if you accidentally manage to change the landscape around the enemies main town, and either kill or siren the people, they won't be able to respawn, and thus the town will have to be taken by force. Actually had that happen to me!
Edit the second: You can also use this to make little islands, I did that in the norse land! Was hilarious! Although, I had to take over the land first, because I didn't want to risk harming  my beautiful city! XD!
Edit the third: And if you're using a mod or something ((For free, ignoring the usual rules of no cheaty mods, in my case at least,)) that shortens the time of the charge, you can make huge chains of islands, or even us it strategicly, such as to block a bunch of mountains, then earthquaking it open for your own armies! Nyehehehe!
Edit the fourth: I edit too much.

first post and an epic one at that. i think ill try it. :D

welcome to kayssplace.

:shocked Epic introduction.

I would try if I could... But I'm afraid I can't. Noy having the game and all.  :laugh2

You can also  use earthquake to make  the NEW HILL permanent.  Or any combination  for different effects.
If anyone is wondering how / why it works, when you cast an epic the  ground is to  affected is stored, so it can be restored later.
The second epic stores the modified land not the original  so  when it  restores  it  is the changed land  from the first epic that gets  restored not the  original.

I thought this was rather old news, surprised that it isn't.
Speaking about epics, you should do the hurricane epic where the immortal guy lives in land 4 and 7, it's funny how far He's flying but unfortunately you don't get any tribute, since he will always land on the water not the surface.

Back