Higher Quality?

Sylvan

Elder
During Silver Scroll scrips, all humans get a nicer detailed model, and a better 'form' shadow.

I was wondering, is there a way to edit something so that this remains 'permanent', or atleast, at a certain height of zooming.

As even when maximum posibble zoomed, it just doesn't look as good as it does during those silver scroll animation / scripts.

As I was working, I found out that editing eyeballs is rather imposible for me..

http://www.bwfiles.com/faqs/index.php?action=file&id=48

Using this tool, I can edit them nicely, however, I can't reconverge them into the l3d file..

It just gives an error, I asume this is the way I save it.. however, I can't find the original way to save the file.. T-T Anybody with previous skinning experiance, please share with me how to save the file? :(

Re post 1

Have you found the models? Are there two or one for each?

Re Post 2

Just drag the .tga file into the convertor after saving it. Save it as 24 bit uncompressed.

post 1;

No o_O;; Actualy.. the only file that  could have anything to do with it at all is AllMeshes.txt, and AllMeshes.g3d..

I was actualy hoping somebody would know a bit about it :p as it might have been a script line or something in a .chl file? :p

Post 2;

Yay ^^ That was what I was wondering about, as the problem wasn't actualy getting it back into a .l3d, but more so, getting it into l3d without having it getting a blue layer over it!

Does colour count matter? Or just height and with size? (256x256 enz.. )

Post 1

So that's where they're kept. You can browse though it using the L3D visuliser. Mind you, there's over a thousand items in there.

I think that the game engine handles the resizing and resolutions used for display.

Post 2

Leave the size as is and I don't know about colour. If there is an option, try RBG. The big thing is to save it as uncompressed.

T-T I did that, still, a blue haze after saving.

I did notice that the skin utility requires l3d files to be there, else it can't make the tga into the l3d, might that be a problem?..

What program do you use for skinning?

I use the B&W Skin Utility. I have a seperate folder with all of the skin .l3d files in it as well as the Skin Utility.

Back