help with downloads

KillerPenguin

Elder
i cant install the multiplayer patch is says "the contents of this file cannot be unpacked. the ezecutable you are attemting to run has been corrupted.please obtain another copy of this file,verify its integrity, and try again :angry
i downloaded the mp3 patch and the plug in but i have no idea what to do with it :p
and the creature growth or something like that dont know were to put it because i put it in playground and it crashed the game :help :help :help :help :help :help :help

Hi, :)

1/ Try re-downloading it again.

2/ Double click on it to install it. Then start Winamp before starting the game. You should see an icon in the top left corner of the screen.

3/ The .txt file goes into the Scripts\playgrounds folder. And make sure that you place the dance.lnd file into the Data\landscapes folder.

Which browser do you use?

I use Firefox and sometimes it ends a download before it is truly complete. Your browser may have the same problem.

Opera is a good browser for downloading, because you can resume the download from where it stopped.

aol? i think well im gona wait till the 20 its when im going to get the fast internet(i think its timewarner cable or someting like that) cant wait till i play online :woot, but im having trouble because when i save a game and go back to the temple its not there :help

You shouldn't use AOL's default browser. From my experience with it, it is full of glitches and often won't download essential parts of some files.

I really recommend downloading Opera. It goes a little slow sometimes but it downloads things well, which is what you need.  :)

http://www.opera.com

I really recommend downloading Opera. It goes a little slow sometimes but it downloads things well, which is what you need.  :)
trust me im used to slow :upside and thanks im going to download it right now

Back