Help with creatureminds!

HoneyPaw

Yes, I have problem with my creaturemind thingie. I don't know how to simply install it, is it just to copy it into the bw creaturemind folder or shall I erase the other files?? I just can't get it to work. I tried to install "rudolf" on the first land but nothing happened. If it's a tiger mind must my creature be a tiger too? Help..

Did you write in the addition to the map to add the mindfile? ???

I think she is trying to cheat and use a ceature mind as her own.
Unfortunatly the player creature dosen't exist as a single file but as a mix of several. The normal use of mind files for drones/ enemy creatures is fine.

Hey, I'm not trying to cheat! I have never tested one and just wanted to test! :(

sorry for refreshing but i will tell the truth i want to cheat  :rolleyes so i would like to know how to use it like my own? pls help

why cheat? i mean it's easy to get through the game.
why don't you just ask for helpfull hints?

I finished the game without cheats and now i want to test this creaturemind's

well... you do what you like, but half the point of the game is to train your own creature

its a difficult process but training your own creature is important and i wouldnt trade my creature for the world  :D

there are just some creatures that come as bad creatures.
i just kept restarting the game till i got a creature that start
out decently and trained him from there

you're hopeless...
its been said on the forums before, you download it and then follow the instructions
of the "readme" file.
to do that simple open up the folder that it comes in after you down load it

Ok Now listen.. You can change npc creature mind files but you cant change your own. There you go case solved

The idea behind the creature minds is that you can add them to a map and to train your creature by fighting it. More info on how to do that can be found here

Back