Help, there's a monster in my mine. *spoiler*

Kays

Elder
I'm on land 7 and have activated the mine monster quest. After a bit of head scratching I decided to try to flush him out with a water miracle, but he just laughed at me. :(

Also tried blowing him out with the wind, erm.. shield miracle but notta. Finally i decided to get my creature to scoop out all of the ore. That solved my problem since the miners no longer had to enter the mine, but it didn't complete the quest.

I thought that this would be the good solution since I didn't kill the monster. But the game doesn't think. :no

I'm quite content to leave it as is since my miners are no longer getting killed, but the tribute gained by completing this quest would be nice. :yes

Any hints tips or suggestions are appreciated.

erm killing monsters which are ambominations to gods order is as a matter of fact...good, evil gods might wanna sacrafice a few villagers first to gain its favour :laugh:
so i would go ahead and burn it or get your creature to destroy it :cool: if your feeling insane and cheap try a meteor for a laugh :p

nnnoooo....!! its waaaay easier :cool:    as soon as you start the quest a copple of sick cows will come, just put one infront of the cave and he will eat him, get sick and die :cool:

lol i remeber doing that it works if u  need help just call me

Thanks for the help all. :)

I was too late for the cows and only had archers at the time. So when I did make a platoon of infantry I set them after the monster.

They also gained  experience so that is the best way to go.

Back