Help plz

wolfspawn

well i was putting in a map for bw 2 , giving my creature fur and allowing him to lap sand as kays calls it but now it wont work  :help  :help  :help  :help

What won't work, the game? ???

Exactly what changes did you make?

well the game wont work and the changes i made were in the creature balance file i only took out the - for desire water and i put some files in the landscape bw2 folder for a map and changed the graphics to 3 0 3 now the game wont work i've tried everything i could think of uninstalling the game system restore and i think i forgot to back up the files but i changed those back, took out the map files and such still game wont work :angry:  :( 

If you reinstalled the game then all of those file should have been refreshed and changed back to the original. Open the graphics.config file and see if the change you made is still there?

When does the game crash and how. Can you start a new profile?

i start the game and you know the screen after the first loading secquence that says lionhead? well i gets to that and crashes i havnt been able to get to the main menu of the game yet
and yea they are still there

I've attached the GAmeBalanceCreature file and the Graphics config file to this post.

See if changing those help.

Back