Help me on last land!

benevolentdemon

I really don't get why people say the game was easy for them to beat and stuff because it seemst that for me the game is really hard, but after 9 days of playing 6 hours each day I have finally gotten to the last land and its terrible.  First I build a wonder, then immediately it angers the aztecs and they send they're creature, 5 armies, 3 catapults, and a volcano miracle at me all at once, AND I JUST STARTED THE LAND!  So now I'm going to play but I'm going to restart the land because after all that happened to me I'm totally ruined.  So does anyone have any like strategies or something, or like ways to beat them without spirring the enemy because I've heard people say that the whole time they play the creature and the armies never got off their asses, so help will be appreciated.  :help

that was  I think the only challenging part in the game well first i remmmber he send his creature and his catapults and some army so they broke the wall easily so i send my creature and archers to kick the ape ass then i put some people worship me and throw few lighting miracles on the army it was really usefull you can kill like that soemthing like 80 soldiers and took a big roke and trash those catapults down when the volcano was shot than my entire wall on one side of the city  was down so i kill the coming army and rebuild the wall fast as  i could then you will see the norse give you his army after that the Japanese give you army too  my advise is if you evil use those armies to take 2 of his cities then i took his last city with only  my creature and 2 catapults and i did played good just it was quicker that way in the start of this level i was 80% good in the end 30% :(  well at less it was fun hope i help you out

Wipe out those Aztecs with t3h lightning ball o doom!

Matan, I was 100% Good, then 50% :laugh:

The last level is horrible you cannot help but gain a ton of evil points in it. So if you are a good god this level will seriously hurt your alignment. My suggestion is to try and build a wonder as quickly as possible near the front of your city. So that way you can either stop the volcano or to redirect it to a less vulnerable area.

Ok i did a mix of what you guys said and i beat it!  I let them take my walls down and use volcano, i never rebuilt anything all i did was start the worshippin at the altar, anyway i took the two other towns in some difficulty, just using my creature, and then i had enough wood and ore i made like 7 siren miracles going towards the main aztec city so that i could kill all his troops myself then sent my creature and troops there to finish everything off.  This all took like 4 hours by the way.  :)

I thought, for the last leve, it was a bit too easy. True the volcano, creature and the armies all attacking me at once did set me back a bit, but walls are easily rebuilt, my creature kicked that monkey back to its pen and a couple of meteor showers put the armies back in their place.

After that I just summoned my best 100 soldiers, merged them with my remaining 200 and went on a rampage with my elite archers and creature.  :woot

Of course I am evil, war is the true way to win.

or basiccaly if you want the volcano to stop getting your main city take over the others and the volcano will attack them i havent done the last land yet but you could also give that a go....................
(bring it on aztecs) muhuhahahahahaha.... (sorry i like saying muhuhahahahah)
muhuahahahahahaha.....!!!!

To get rid of the lava from the volcano throw water miracles on the lava and it wont hit your city. Be sure its really put out though or the villagers will try to put it out and get burned in the process. As for the rest of the units keep your gates closed and when you see a catapaul cast a shield miracle around the wall area were the catapualt is gonna attack. Then burnt he sucka with a fireball. It what i did. I beat it by at one point when he stopped sending armies had my creature annihilate  alot of his troops then when he killed all me men *ALL OF EM MY MALE THING WAS LIKE 2:63* I used the siren to recover his final troops and took over that land.[SPOILER/]

neojb thats wat i excatcly did but it reached some of my houses  :(
i finished it phew i hate that gorrila (or a ape) untill my creature came out and beat the life out of it  and than my fire arrow people finished it off. well how to do it well make a MASSIVE ARMY. and some catapults to break down there walls and if you have a epic it helps like me i have the hurricane but it didnt charge (arrrrrrrrrrrr).

Another thing you can do is
if the creature is in your influence do hand forcing keep holding it and drag it over the gorrila, when he attacks you building move it left and right across his body like to slap him what it will do is youll slap him for hitting that object and like if he was your own will never do it again [spoiler/]

Back