Hello all

GpaS

just found this forums, and it still seems some what active =D

i've been playing black and white on and off since it was released and thought that there was no real community left following the game
just signed up to say hi, and see how many people are still left playing this game,

also i've downloaded some multiplayer map packs, and am wondering how you start a multiplayer game on a 7 player map with all 7 players (can only seem to get 4 in game)

welcome gpas. i suppose you are using the multiplayer client by king warg ( http://bwgame.wildman-productions.org/index.php?action=showpage&pagename=downloads ). it allows 8 players to join a game (lobby)
i'm not sure if there can be more than 4 temples, so that every one of the 7 players has one, but it should work when some players team up and share the same temple (4 teams is maximum i think, the lobby before you start a game doesn't show more than 4 teams).

i haven't actually tried that client, but will give it a look at the next lan,
last time we played we just used the ingame lobby,
and with more than 4 players does everyone get to take their own creatures?

i don't think that's possible, because in a team, only one player has a creature. i guess there can be a maximum of 4 teams max (lionhead never made any 5+ player map), so a maximum of 4 creatures, too.

yea thats what i was thinking, but in a map pack i downloaded theres a 7 player map,
7 temples spawn in this map, but i dont think theres anything to assign a player to it
but i haven't checked out that 3rd party launcher yet so that might have a way

Back