Heelp I'm so sad :(

Youtube2`

Hey everyone I lost the CD for black and white is there any way I could get a cracked version of it or crack the game itself? I really want to play it again :(.

Since I paid for I would atleast like to play it again! I have EVERY disk BUT THAT ONE! :(

Thanks!

Er... This is not the place to ask about such things. In fact, it's been a few years since I read the board rules, but I'm pretty sure talking about the crack and such is against them. Sorry.

For one the game is very old indeed and one is either no longer available or doesn't exist. Secondly, it's very cheap! I'm sure buying it would prove to be a more satisfying game experience.

Afraid to say that we don't support cracking of the game.  I know it's so old that no-one would probably notice, but it's the principle here.

As the others have suggested, you should be able to hunt down game for cheap on the net.

I agree with FP you should avoid places like (Link Removed.  Don't promote piracy. ) and try to buy  a copy.

I also had  cracked for a long time ago but then i  realize it was wrong and i purchase a gamecopy at an gamestore near me

Back