Hamachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widow Maker

i recently downloaded Hamachi so i could play B&W online again, problem is that i can't seem to find a way to change the nickname. and the name of my computer appears as my name in the game.

:banghead??? :cmad

how would i do that on Vista?[br][br]Added: [time]1205076797[/time] :fixed thanks all, i got it done thanks to SkelApe.
:yourock: :yourock: :yourock:

how do you setup hamachi on vista? could someone give me a step by step guide please thanks

When you first install Hamachi it will take through a tutorial. That should show you how to access other networks.

i havent got a problem with joinin a network i just want to know how to host a game, i dont see any games and i cant host

If there are other people on that network, then you should be able to chat with them.

Once you get into the game chat interface, Player 1 is the host.

ok when i try to ping someone it says request timed out, also my status is yellow and i have change it so the firewall is not blocking it, even turned it off just to make sure it wasnt firewall. so any ideas?

A firewall shouldn't be a problem. I didn't need to make any changes when I did use Hamachi. Try disabling it temporarily to see if that is the problem.

hey anybody that is having problems with hamachi i.e getting yellow status or request timed out this link should explain what u have to do

https://forums.hamachi.cc/viewtopic.php?t=17038

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back