HAMACHI : List of available hamachi networks from me!,,, Gamejammer

drakenx9

Ok... Anyone can join this one................... I am now playing b&w1 again so who ever wants more people to verse OR never versed anyone before and is dying to play online join one of these groups.

INCLUDING OTHER B&W GAME BUDDIES I PLAYED............... PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR EVERY NEWORK THE PASSWORD IS: 123

NETWORK LIST
B&W Gods #4
B&W Gods #5
B&W Gods #6
B&W Gods #7
B&W Gods #8

Enjoy, Gamejammer

:devil

no ones on any of them =\ is hamachi not popular in GMT? i hope people will come on soon ive never played online before

the problem with this is that no-one's ever on. The odd chance there is someone on, they never seem to respond. In my opinion this has been a waste of everyones time. :angry

At one time we used to have weekly scheduled games using Pheonix.

If anything that wold be the best to do it. Post a time and date and see if anyone is into it. I'm not up to it right now, but might get back into it later when my shoulder is a bit better.

i dont really use phoenix, because of port forwarding and stuff, i find hamachi is easier and serves the same purpose... but if anyone is up for a hamachi game, try this server
name: bwgames
pass: bwgame

SkelApe said:
i dont really use phoenix, because of port forwarding and stuff, i find hamachi is easier and serves the same purpose... but if anyone is up for a hamachi game, try this server
name: bwgames
pass: bwgame
How is phoenix hard at all? Port forwarding takes half a minute.

its an unneccesary waste of time when hamachi does serve the same purpose and is loads easier... besides i cant be arsed to learn how to port forward.

I didn't have a problem with BW Phoenix, I just got frustrated with a dumb creature. :)

Who ever is interested in having a 2v2 game with one of your friends vs my guest and I join this network and we could set-up a game sometime!

Network: B&W 2xGodlyMight

Pass: 123

The same as last time!

Join this network and enjoy setting up  2v2 games.

2Gods per Realm!

Have fun!  :;):

Just got a person, Whats up Omar... Long time no see.  :cool:

So who evers interested 1 more person would be great!

The More the better!

UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!!!

Just made a different type of BNW Network for 3v3 battles!

Network Name: B&W 3xGodlyMight

Password: 123

CANT WAIT FOR A 2V2 or 3V3 Game!!! Feel free to add!  :woot

For those of you that want to verse me but dont know where ive been...
...Ive gotten a new computer so thats why you havent seen me online!

I had to make a new account and everything!

So add some of the new networks!

...Oh yeah, and we aren't set up to play v1.3 right now.

We got v1.2

Just got a person, Whats up Omar... Long time no see. 

So who evers interested 1 more person would be great!

The More the better!

Yups I am back  :p
The only bad thing is that i just installed today do my tiger is still a baby  :(

I have a sheep, but i never played online, so i dont really know how to.

The only problem i see here is that everyone is on but everyone wants everyone else to join there server, why not just make one server and everyone join that

Hello all.

I am interested in playing BW or BWCI online.  I am on the Hamachi groups listed in this thread as Palek.  Am around almost all times during the week Tuesday through Friday.  Drop me a line if interested.

Thanks,

Palek

This message has been deleted by Kays as spam!
taj0100\'s post count has been reduced by 1.

Back