HALP, please! Potentially gamebreaking glitch? :C

quillweave

I am having some trouble in Land Seven with the two Japanese brothers, because although every single town has migrated to me, the game won't say I've won the land! There are still red influence rings around a few villages, despite there being no one in them. Every single person is in my village at this point, so shouldn't it be saying I can move on? I might try armies to 'take over' the empty towns and see if that works if I get really desperate, but I'd rather avoid that since I am playing good. Help, please? :C

Does it still say the towns need to be impressed? Sometimes everyone in the town can die, but the town will still need to be impressed. I must say i haven't seen this before though :\

Nope, there are no towns left to impress, according to my Town Centre. I've looked around on forums and seen one or two people who had the same problem, but there doesn't seem to be any solution except to use armies on the enemy's main town. I've done that for now so I can move on, but I'd like to eventually find a 'good' solution.

There is no solution other then accepting the migrations in time - and to ensure you have patched the game to 1.2

There will be no new bug fixes - all we can do is tell you how to prevent it.

And, you found the correct solution in this case. - I suggest you don't weight to heavy on the taking by force - if it's only one town, your good percentage won't lower by to much :)

Back