Guinness World Records. Its in it.?!?!

CaMpEr

Yesterday i went to this mall with my friends and saw this Book "Guinness World Records 2006" It was Awesome with all the weird and cool people, but I saw something that just nailed me Black And White 2  :laugh2 :laugh: :p Weird it was written that it was the most realistic game ever made with the creature AI file being able to take up to 1.2MB in size the biggest ever + best graphics. It's Awesome.

Edit:
Dudes I found the page on the net you can see it:

wow

THATS AWSOME

EDIT: Btw what site is that?

EDIT, again: n/m, found it.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/book2006/

look at pics down  the side

It's the official Site they gave like 5 pics and one If them was this one. :laugh2

Sorry to tell you this, but this World record is from 2001 for Black & White. Black & White 2 got a much more limited creature AI which can't even mimic you and therefore also loses it's unique personality :upside

I don't think you have any idea what you are saying  :p .This is From 2006 + the AI is more than some peoples real Int. .  :laugh2 :p

So what is the estimated IQ of this A.I(I mean those  not administered by a person, but its  a machine I hope you understand where I am going with this).?

The creature might be more intelligent than some people but how smart is it really. :D

I found the page that this is on.

Most Complex Character In A Computer Game
In the PC game Black and White by Lionhead Studios, the player controls a god-like character that trains an artificially intelligent giant creature. During the course of a game, the creature learns from the player and develops its own distinct personallity.

The game's designers explain further:

Chosen by you from magical, special animals, your Creature will copy you, you will teach him and he will learn by himself. He will grow, ultimately to 30 metres, and can do anything you can do in the game. Your Creature can help the people or can kill and eat them. He can cast Miracles to bring rain to their crops or he can drown them in the sea. Your Creature is your physical manifestation in the world of Eden, He is whatever you want him to be.

The size of the creature's mind increases from 6–7 KB up to 500 KB. This is the first time a computer game character has been programmed with such empathic learning capabilities.

I thought that the creature was going to be in there as the most complex made for a game and not the intelligence aspect.

I see. So they just have a large set capacity, not an actually AI intelligence built in. :yes

Back