Grrr can't play BnW till i find disk

LWarrior

Wish me luck im going to go looking for it (i have alot of game so hmmm may be a while)  :(

If you forget what it looks like.. It's mostly black.   

Day: 2    God where the bloody hell is it >.< i found my broken one but uuuurgh wheres me 1 that works

Well, it could have been in an even more bizarre place. Like the tank on a toilet, or something? Congrats on finding it though.

Zombie Ape, kayssplace does not encourage people to use no-cd cracks as they are illegal.  It's cases such as these where they get tempting and can be argued as legal ("if I already bought the game, surely having a no-cd crack isn't illegal...."), but even if we alright with people suggesting cracks, they are riddled with problems, i.e.
  • None of the patches will work
  • Good luck getting multiplayer to work either
  • other various bugs in the game will occur where they wouldn't using a CD

Normally, us mods would edit out any posts suggesting using no-cd cracks, but seeing as some people could argue a decent case in this instance, I figured I'd point out the flaws of the argument before it even began.

its understandable that kayssplace dose not incourage the use of the no CD cracks, but i just have to say, (its all in witch one you get) though it is best to not experiment, just keep track of your CD and youll have no problem. i will speak no further of the matter fenton :)

fenton_pat said:
Zombie Ape, kayssplace does not encourage people to use no-cd cracks as they are illegal.  It's cases such as these where they get tempting and can be argued as legal ("if I already bought the game, surely having a no-cd crack isn't illegal...."), but even if we alright with people suggesting cracks, they are riddled with problems, i.e.
  • None of the patches will work
  • Good luck getting multiplayer to work either
  • other various bugs in the game will occur where they wouldn't using a CD

Normally, us mods would edit out any posts suggesting using no-cd cracks, but seeing as some people could argue a decent case in this instance, I figured I'd point out the flaws of the argument before it even began.

Nope no probs for me.  :D

Back