Granaries FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariostar1992

Granaries are awesome. I completed the Norse homeland with one maximum-size field, one granary (with 8 refiners) and had 4 storehouses filled to the brim with grain.

Discuss.

I don't know why...An evil god wouldn't bother with granaries whereas a good god would help his village out with them (i.e. village discussion).

But I'm not in any position to argue with a mod, so...Whatever. :blush

I considered the BW2 Discussion a better option after reading this particular post... although I admit that I mis-read the original forum as The Lobby.  :blues:

If it doesn't irk you too much, I'll leave it here.

Nah, leave it here. It doesn't bother me.

Anyway...

mariostar1992 said:
Granaries are awesome. I completed the Norse homeland with one maximum-size field, one granary (with 8 refiners) and had 4 storehouses filled to the brim with grain.

Discuss.

So you dont know about small fields much quicker and cheaper to build than your  way.
Fields are free.
Place a store on the edge/v-near or inside a green zone.
Place a granery v-close.
Place lots of small fields in as close as you can get to the grannery.
Simular effect but for free...No wood or Ore cost.

this is a handy lil mod that you can do

C:\Program Files\Lionhead Studios\Black & White 2\white.exe\Data\Balance\ResourceGeneral.txt
This file handles how you produce resources and how your people demand them.
Not a lot is known yet about this file.

//Resource

Name        Capacity(?)  Production rate(?)    ?      ?    ?        ?  ?  ?
GREEK_FIELD  [100]          [500]      [0.0003] [5] [500] [60] [0][0]

change 100 to 10000 and 500 to 5000 and your feilds will constantly fill themselves giving you infinite grain

:laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2

Gremxula said:
So you dont know about small fields much quicker and cheaper to build than your  way.
Fields are free.
Place a store on the edge/v-near or inside a green zone.
Place a granery v-close.
Place lots of small fields in as close as you can get to the grannery.
Simular effect but for free...No wood or Ore cost.

placing à University near THE grannery can get its production to over 600%. Just to let you know

:shocked The... The four-year bump! I've heard rumours... But I never thought I'd see one myself, not in my lifetime...  :shocked

YESH! YESH!
quote Ganon.
I seem to fail at looking at last post date. but it seems that we 2 are the only ones still on this forum, so who cares? i fail anyway. i tought like, maybe its still helpfull for people, those who read "recent posts".

is this forum dead?

greets, something that cant excist

That isn't about granaries.

And yes.. this forum is dormant - only to receive jump starts when people end up playing BW 1 / 2 again.

I wish there were granneries in BW 1.. oh wait! There are! the Greek abode C! ZOMG! o.o
This self appifiny will help me make my map! (which only now I first mention) - Don't expect it any time soon.

PS. WoW! o.o I'm posting ina topic that started before I was member! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back