Got it yet?

Do you have BW2 yet?

• YES, i'm giddy with excitement!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm about to go to the store

• No, not yet

• I dont live in the US so I cant get it today!

• Total voters

Noak

Elder
Well?
Personally im at option 2 right now... I just came home from school, and my mom's not here  :angry:

i'm crying on the inside.... i have it pre-ordered... but... not good shipping... i wish i pre-ordered throught the store... btw... "In the Mail" should be an option

I have it, but waiting for graphics card in mail...

well im option4.
you lucky us people but i will catch up to you muhuahahahahahaha!!!
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
but i aint got it yet and youre vry lucky us people u havent seen the last of me.
but i get it on 6th or 7th tommorow meby woohooo!!!!!!!!

I've had it for a mounth....I bought the Korean Version and beat it!

Just kidding if you believed me picture me laughing at you!

MY TIME WILL COME!!!! :angry:...i hope anyway :(
im gonna go buy the strategy guide tomorrow from game (judging from past knoweldge of prima official strategy guides it will be £12 no doubt) after school for 2 reasons
#1 i got a half day tomorrow :D
#2 its on the bus route home :laugh:
For 1 secound i actualy wondered wtf u were on about but alas having the korean versions would mean months before everyone else(it always does :rolleyes) which is why i am learning kanji to solve wait time issues  :yourock:

Picked it up at 2pm today.  Installed it as soon as I got home.  It didn't run, of course.  Why?  Windows 98.    :(

Don't know how long it'll take to get a copy of XP, and frankly, the anticipation is driving me mad!  Makes me want to hop on the bus, get out at the mall, and buy the first copy of XP I could find... however, I don't think we've any computer stores in the Pickering Town Centre anymore, so.. bah.  Makes me wish I could just download it, or that I still had the contact info of my geeky high school friends (or lived close enough to some of my other friends so as to easily obtain a copy).

Why?  WHY!??!?!  :angry

It is luckt to have geeky friends isn't it? They show you all sorts of stuff. Personally much more useful than any guac( cannot spell it) in my opinion.

Back