gorrila in botg

dark-heavem

hey is there any chance to transfer your gorrila from bnw2 to botg
:help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help

no i already do have the gorrila in bnw2 and i just tried to play botg whit my gorrila but i cant
(ps:im german and not very good at english yet :))

It's okay, I think your english is quite good! :) Well, first you have to duplicate the skin-file you have from B&W2 and put it in your BOTG folder, which lies in the original B&W2 folder (as it is a expansion), and enjoy.

You can load any B&W2 creature into BOTG.
At the start of a new profile you get the choise of 6 creatures or  load one of your existing ones From B&W2 (any profile).
So if you have a Gorilla in a B&W profile he should transfer from within the game.

thats the problem, my profile with my gorrila wont show up when i try to load my old creature :shocked

well could this be the reason why i cant play botg with my gorrila because i used a map where you get the choice of six creatures

In the bonus land there is only the turtle so you only get to keep your creature for 3 lands anyway.
The bonus is open ended  so if you like it there, you will be on it a lot longer than the main lands.

the bonusland is getting boring,i mean none of those ghostarmys are reaching my village.

I know what you mean I have one profile at wave 16 that I just stoped playing because I got bored.

lol i got to wave 20 before i knew that it is open ended  :laugh2 and thought that there`ll be a final wave :)

Hmm I really want to play with the undead ape it's soo Cool and Undead:p
I've been playing BoTG for 3 weeks now *less than 30 min a day* and im only on the 2-nd land with my lion, whats the bonus level ? ??? 
Hey lets find a way to use he undead ape ?

Sash.
The undead ape is just anouther creature skin no special magic to that but the mind file is not as good as most.
Perhapse if you swap the ordinary ape and zombie_ape files.
The bonus level is activated by collecting stone heads form the 3  levels of BOTG this has to be done on the fist pass through the lands. NOTE you don't have to complete 3 just collect the head.
D.H This  should be a seperate topic.  So I'll start one...Dead? or Death.

If you want to switch your creature with the creature in black and white 2. You might need to replace one of the existing creatures.

Go to,
Code:
C:\Program Files\Lionhead Studios\Black & White 2\Data\ctr
now, take the files that you want to replace. (bape.cha, bape.cbn, bape.ccs, bape.csk.) note, if you do not want to replace the ape, then find the other creature files.

Now, simply rename those of the gorrila that you wish to replace.

I have no idea if this will work. It is slightly confusing but If people don't understand it I will make it easier.

i used to have a mod which replaced the lion with the undead ape and the hands, ill try and find for u but dont get ur hopes up....it was nearly a year ago now

Back