Gorilla

Godzilla

When i downloaded the silver good gorilla skin it says its for the good gorilla but it showed as neutral. And is there a way to take off the bruises from creature battles?

I think they lose their bruises when they get healed many times, works for me.

Ooops, I though it was for the good gorilla. I think you can rename it to good and it should work.

There is a scar remover available (not here though) which will hide all of the scars. However they do disappear over time and as your creature gets healed.

There is a trick to get rid of all or most of the scars. Take your to the water and get him to stand in it. Then set a tree on fire and hold it up to your creature so he'll burn all over, which he doesn't since he's standing in water. When you have him severely blackened, heal him and most of the scars should be gone. It's been a while since I used this trick so I think that is how it works.

I prefer this method since it will leave some scars visiable. I think that a few scars add character to a creature. The scar remover is a file which replaces the scar file so scars and bruses will never show.

personally i preffer the scars as kays said befor me as you would see on my creature a few scars do add to character.
                                                                                   |
                                                                                   |
but if you must you can get the scar remover here   \/                                      http://creaturefood.planetblackandwhite.gamespy.com/cheats.htm 

Alright thanks i dont like the scars because IMO it messes up how good the silver good gorilla skin looks.[br][br]Added: Sep 04, 2006, 01:11 AM[br]Have another link? Fileplanet wont let me download it i registered but still wont let me.

EDIT:Nvm i got it.

Back