Resource icon

Good Wolfskin 1.0.0

tt77779

tt77779 submitted a new resource:

Good Wolfskin - This is my first try at making and uploading something.

This is my first try at making and uploading something. I do not know how to take a picture in game, so if someone could tell me, I would apreaciate it. It looks like a husky, in the way the color patterns are shaped. It has a white stomache, and a blueish icy color on the forhead and parts of the fur. I hope you like it. I havenot gotten to test it because I do not have a good wolf, and I dont have a skirmish where I could find a good wolf

Read more about this resource...

If it's any help, the L3D viewer will let you see how it morphs. Though you're probably right about testing it ingame....

To get a screenshot, press the:
PrtScrn
---------
SysReq
key when the game is where you want the screencap, then press "Alt" and "tab" keys at the same time to switch to your desktop (if you're using Vista or W7, you have to have another window open, I usually just leave a web browser up while playing fullscreen games, but in XP you can tab out to the Desktop without having any windows open), then open an image program (MS Paint is the simplest and automatically corrects image size) and press "Ctrl" and "v" keys or right click and select "Paste" to paste the image, and lastly save in .PNG, .GIF or .JPG format to make it hostable on most image sites.

If you need more help, such as on hosting, just ask and I can go into more detail. I'm not sure about testing skins in-game in BW2, though.

Thanks for the comments. I tried the L3D viewer, but it just showed up blue screen. Maybe im not doing something right? This skin is a black and white 1 skin, I dont know why its in black and white 2....

Anyway I finnaly got to test it, and it looks ok. (it works anyway) I think its good for a first attempt anyway... I finnaly have free time, and will try to post some more of my stuff. Thanks Okapidragon, but is there a way to update the folder now it is posted? Or do I have to post it elsewere?

Contact Kays with your issue, and he should be able to direct you further.  :)  Glad I could help.

Back