• Neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lammy

Hi, i just wanted to know how many people are good,evil or neutral

i hav a good account with my lion and an evil one with my tiger

Im.. evil.. no joking amazingly im good. I like the building side of BW2. Though i am occasionally evil :D

me to im a good god and some times i feel like being evil

I just play the way I think I would if I was a god.  :p In other words, build peaceably but mess with me and prepared to be bombarded by thousands of human bodies!

And creature poo.  :;):

But, all in all, I'm a good god.   :angel

Well, usually I'm on good. Unless it is a land where they just keep building at the same rate as me. And then I can't get their last town. So then I go on my dark side. So then I build an army of about 50 archers and 50 soldiers. My creature tears down the gates and walls. He then takes down the armies. Once all threats are gone or just about gone (enemy creature) then my soldiers march in and take the town. Not much strategy if you think about it. So I guess you could say I go neutral on some lands.

I am good all the time. For some reason when I do something bad I feel guilty  :angel . I know its just a game but its just who i am being good always has its rewards.

well i am good and my creature also but sometimes i feel naught and be bad :happytears: :p

Being good gives a better chance of winning, and it's easier too(Except constantly filling desires).

So i'm good, so's my turtle, but if I ever feel the need to be evil, I continue my evil profile.

Back