good or evil witch one are you

Hacker! :p, I like to have fun with the enemy and throw fire/lightning bolts at them from very far to see if it will hit their troops. Sure I'm a good god but I just can't help myself when there is such an obvious target  :yes.

Keiran said:
I'm mostly good and I try to be good but sometimes I just do evil stuff or do them accidently. I like getting the lightning miracle and throwing it into the enemy towns. I just love how they bounce and throw little lightnings. I've killed like an entire platoon of like 100 men when I threw the lightning miracle it just bounces over them and kills them and continues to electrify anything in it's path. But yeah, I'm like 90% good so yeah  :angel.

you ever try to get a longer range out of that lighting ball or fireball and you hand come back to you only the balls is now fly behind you? 9 out of ten it don't do it! but sometime my mouse is late on release it let go to late next i know it now flying behind me to my home town center. oh boy can they scream and beg like crazy

The point is to do whatever the hell you like (you are a god after all)
but being a good god just ties you down with so many restrictions.
which is why the majority end up being evil

Alberath said:
but being a good god just ties you down with so many restrictions.

Exactly. It ain't fun to be Good. You can't throw people around, throw fire at enemy platoons, beat up your creature when you feel like coming off with your aggresions, and certainly not use rocks instead of the demolishing tool.

i feel comfortable with beating the crap outta my creature in bw2 cuz i know he cant get corrupted unlike in the first, due to the fact that he already has virtually no personality and no emotion.

GOOOD ALL THE WAY!!!! go good! GOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!  :angel :angel.. Im sorry its just so evil throwing people off cliffs. WHich i did once on tutorial island. But anyway goods the best. And yes u can use rocks to kill enemies. Or fireballs. Its your tactics.. U have to keep doing good deeds in middle of the fireball.

I generally play Good.  In my current BW2 game I am 100% Good--but I do like to zap enemy platoons in defense with lightning.

good or evil witch one are you

WITCH!?!? :shocked

I don't have BW2 yet (or rather, don't have the ability to play it on my computer yet) but when I do play I'm planning on being good the first try... but that's just because I'm more of a city builder on BW1.  With the war stuff, I'll probably turn evil in like an hour XD

it took you all that long to notice that  "witch" i slipped in there  LOL

I play evil with evil creature especially on BOTG. Playing good is no challenge. It's just building and how would a good god kill platoons without being evil? Platoons? Sirens?

Looked back, and I guess Red was first :p
Redhead Goddess said:
I'm definitely a witch one. :) I dab a bit at both sides, so I'm mostly neutral.

been gone a long time sorry for a late reply:

evil as long mother enlaw don't come around it cool.
she really hate to see me drop people into the pit

as for B&W2 BOTG
god she always ask me to close the game out totally, she really think it the devil work in the game, what a joke

bugger i be happy when she gone for good ;) seem she has to come by every 3-5days to bug me about the bible crap that come out of her mouth. gee it not like she 100% into it when she sleep with 3guys around town two of them are marry, being two face about it lol

I get evil poits for killing soilders in my influence. ??. Anyway I like armies so I guess im evil, good is just to much, evil is fun!

I tried evil but gave up.
Being good is just by far easier and quicker.
L8 takes me less than 90m as good either with or without  ore for housing.
Evil and or Military  I usually quit 2-3h into the land as It just don't work for me.

i've been evil ever since i started playing the games it's more fun and the creatures look cooler :cool:

Back