good or evil witch one are you

havoc

Elder
there was a time when i was good and my people thrived until.... i found the sheer joy of using  multi- pickup on them and slamming people against my temple!!!  :devil  :laugh2

thats cool, evil is fun because you can torture youre people and i mean torture, beat them up with your fist, throw them (into torture pits sacrifice them and such)
light stuff on fire and throw it at 'em woooooo :yourock:  :laugh2

lol somthing always kinda pointed me in the direction of good but evil is still fun

lol i totally dig that pic i captured the town then proceded to torch it and its inhabitants

be evil is always more fun[tell somebody good has ta rain on ur paraid]me personally for some reason no matter what i do in real or game it always turns out good[but i still get evil traits]muhahahaha :cool:

I generally try to be good, but there's always something like "There's not enough wood" that keeps dragging me down to the evil side. Then there's the satisfaction I get when I pick up about 20 people at once and throw them in all directions.

And then there's my creature, who's constantly throwing things, eating worshipers, and messing up the shrines...

please dont let this board die lol i enjoy talking about how good and/or evil we are lol

I'll try ta keep it goin
if i was good i would heal,feed,water,and love all
but if i was evil i would burn the villages down with toxic breath[to bad its not in the game]then i would kill loved 1s for being loved and children would be kill in front of their family...
but really i'm neutral :cool:

evil o glorious evil i slaughter my villagers when i take a city before hand i slaughter evil villager in a town unless i need it as a millitary outpost otherwise i kill everything take everything

hooray for evil, sensless mindless and glorious evil :devil :angry: :shocked

Im good but my creature is neutral because in my opinion all creatures look better as neutral.

I'm mostly good and I try to be good but sometimes I just do evil stuff or do them accidently. I like getting the lightning miracle and throwing it into the enemy towns. I just love how they bounce and throw little lightnings. I've killed like an entire platoon of like 100 men when I threw the lightning miracle it just bounces over them and kills them and continues to electrify anything in it's path. But yeah, I'm like 90% good so yeah  :angel.

im not too evil  :rolleyes  :D i just love the wonerful effect of fire :devil :devil

I like the lightning miracle better because it bounces when you throw it but as for my creature, I prefer the fire miracle.

one time i modded my fire miracle to where it would shatter enemy walls

Back