Good, Evil or Neutral *Spoiler*

Kays

Elder
Maybe I think too much about these things but I just see an interesting dilemma.

I've just started Land 4 and need to establish a hold on the Norse homeland. I'm trying to play as good, but I see a problem. When you are good, people people will migrate and leave their settlements to come and join yours. Abandoning their old village. In looking at the map layout, It would be to my advantage to take a couple of the closer settlements so I can have influence in those areas. But this requires going the Evil route.
Has anyone tried re-establishing an abandoned village yet or does it need to be conquered. Lol, in this I can sort of see Hitler's dilemma, I need the space for my people.. But then he was evil and I'm trying not to be. :D

I was able to re-established a village or two on that map that were abandoned...

I got the people to move into my main city, then I sent a few soldiers to take the abandoned city. I got more good points than evil.

Now that I think about it a little more.. I can't remember how I did it.. That might have been how I did.

I'm working on the Jap dude right now.. I don't know how I'm going to get a wonder..

Well I haven't played yet, but they made it like this for a reason.

Could it be related to a balance issue?  The good God is purely defensive and essentially just has to bunker down and let everyone come to him. You don't think it would be a little unfair if the good God could stay on the defensive the entire game and control the map?

I think it is the balance thing. I've taken over a few settlement right now and turned evil doing it. However after doing that I try to build the villages up and go back to being good.

I think you can play entierly good and entice everyone on the island to your city. But it don't look like there's enough room for everyone.

I'm going to try capturing the one of the abandoned settlements to see what happens.

Are Greeks a main culture in BW2? I always liked the Greek and Japanese. :D

I don't mean any offense to anyone but Hitler was pretty smart, paranoid and mostly insane, but smart.

I say you take it, and be as GOOD ( :angry: ) as you want to be after that.

get imoressiveness and when the city is abandoned take it over and u wont be evil.

well kays I just pass this level today being good and i havn't took any settlement all what i need was between the my walls and from the immigrates that comes and bring lots of good stuff
btw i almost good a wonder on the jepance level (siren wonder) just check your objectives and do the things there to get more tribute and also do the silver things

i am already on land 7 (i think) and I'm 99.9% good and i attack with archers 2 kill enemy troops and i use miracles (electricity rocks :yourock:) so i think its easy 2 be total good and 2 be evil.

oh and btw i have the siren wonder buts its really annoying cos it takes ages 2 charge up :angry:

Back