Resource icon

Golden Good Tiger 1.0.0

Finally, a tiger skin that looks good. I am going to make this for all of my tiger's alignment forms. Could you possibly make a water tiger. I have the zodiac symbol Aquarius and that would go great with the water kindom I have created.

I didn't notice this before. Why do none of your skins HAVE EYEBALLS!

I don't know who uploaded some of my mods here, but I'm glad they did, because in the years since I last played this the site where I originally uploaded has gone down, and I lost all my files. I wish they had included the original readme and instructions though.

If this is what I originally posted, it is not just a reskin, it is a remodel. The tiger, while dumb as a box of rocks, is my favorite creature in the first game. However, I got tired of how chubby and cutesy the good models were, so I edited them to make them less "Care Bear" and more regal.

If a model is lacking eyeballs, it's due to a problem with the base model. There is no way I know of to save a model so that it will have eyes and hair in the right place. However, if the base model is unchanged, the eyes and hair should be fine, even if it has a different skin or the good and evil models have changed.

Back