Going to start again

KillerPenguin

Elder
So since summer is almost here I installed Black and White again, I'm going to get the tiger.
But I'm wondering what Miracles should i teach him this time around?
During my last install i managed to teach him mega blast increase(?) very painfull experience that was :shocked .
Oh I'm also gonna be a good god.

Thank you and have a :cookie :cookie

A very nice  way to play through the game  is good god  evil creature  it takes  some  extra  planning ,  but it can also be  very rewarding.
The only thin you have to  watch for is that he  doesn't  see you doing  the good miracles.

use cache pack x it wil make you creatue know a miracle the first time youe cast it  :) just click on crature teacher :)

The Cashe  pack  cheats will do that, but not the where  and the when for best effect.
I Found using the cheats  slower than using a normal  training ground.

Anyway, yeah BNW is awesome and all. But... no one can ever change my idea of being EVIL!!! Muhahaha!! *fireballs falling from the sky*

If you want a really effective creature, you ought to just take the time to teach the spells normally--using the Cache cheats will, as Gremxula pointed out, keep your creature from learning which circumstances are best for each spell.

For example, watering ONLY the baby trees or ungrown fields, or healing ONLY the sick or wounded ( "L:" at less than 20%) villagers. This makes a HUGE difference in how useful and also impressive your creature will be to villagers. However, the Tiger has a brick between its ears, making giving it a magical education somewhat time-consuming. If you've unlocked the Gorilla or Mandrill, you can switch to one of them for your teaching purposes, then switch back to the Tiger before going through the portal to Land 2. Just sayin'...

Also, if you use the creature teacher. Your creature will forget all that he has learnt to that point.

Besides, there's nothing quite like the feeling of seeing your creature, completely on its own accord, cast spells as you'd want it to! A very satisfying feeling of hard work paid off, indeed.

Last night, my Ape, after about a total of five hours of training, decided to take it upon himself to wander to a neutral village on one of the skirmish maps and impress the hell out of 'em--dancing, telling stories, casting miracle flocks and forests...I was so proud!  :yourock:

I dunno about anyone else but I always teach my creatures all the miracles I can, but only limit which ones he thinks he should cast.  Because if I have an evil creature I want him to be able ot heal himself/cast water on himself, but might not want him to use it otherwise.

And as for Creature Teacher, that kills half the point of the game :(  If you just want a creature that knows everything already with little guidance you might as well get BW2 (plus, as Kays stated, it replaces the mind with the new one)

That's a pretty good strategy. I'm reaching the point now where I need to figure out how he's gonna interact with other creatures. I'm considering training him with a zero-tolerance policy toward other Creatures. Like, existing, period, so some of those offensive spells will be top on his roster, but it'd be bad to come back to a village of mine to see he's fried half my flock.

Jaden, do you just teach him the offensive miracles by using them ONLY on the things you want your creature to use them on? Could use a pointer.

)(Whoa, I've had this reply thing open for like an hour and forgot to reply.  Anyway.)

Depends on how lazy I am XD

If I am lazy, I just teach him using rocks and trees and sometimes just hte ground itself.  Then when heuses it on one of them I punish him (if I do'nt want him to)

Otherwise I'll take him to an enemy town and cast whatever spell until he learns :0  BTW teaching Megablast Increase is really boring.  And extreme... I didn't even make it to 4% on that before I gave up out of boredom.

Though seeing my Creature pound the ever-loving crap out of the landscape with Megablast Extreme on its own in an enemy village would...probably make me laugh louder than I have in a long time!

Though he's so good-aligned right now, he'd probably heal the dead bodies after--he actually tried that earlier, when one of my new converts died along the way to the temple to build an altar. I was like, "Aww...nice effort."

I always slapped my creature when he was good... I want him to be evil!! Maybe a little good but usually evil. I just usually impress on my own and keed building.

Back