Godly Colour???

Akkan

our colour is always red........ cant we change into another color?? i hate red color........

Yes and no.. :p

The file which handles that is universal and does the other colour rings also. So the best you can do is to modify the colour. But this change will also be made to the colour of the other rings.

Yep I once had your problem I used to want a different colour influence although you can use the. I have tried switching influence colour files around and tried deleting some which made no difference what so ever. I don't really care what colour influence or temple I have though if you want to use purple, green or cyan just play more online games.

i dont want it online........ i want to play it offline with other colours red is so damn redish and i hate red.........

I don't really see the point in having different colour influence. I had another look at those files but i think i may have been looking at the files for the medals and ribbons in creature cave.

Enjoy the RED now for when you B&W2 it you will hate it as the enemy colour.

wow i dont really like playing BW2 cos its not as nice as BW1..................

Maybe there is a way to switch the Pc to become player one and the Player to player two. I know switching start locations doesnt help i tryed.

Xlr8 said:
Maybe there is a way to switch the Pc to become player one and the Player to player two. I know switching start locations doesnt help i tryed.

The thing with B&W is that you are player_one and that can't be changed. The other players need to be defined but not player_one, the game assumes that is you. It works the same way in both games since the mapping script is very similar.

Kays said:
The thing with B&W is that you are player_one and that can't be changed. The other players need to be defined but not player_one, the game assumes that is you. It works the same way in both games since the mapping script is very similar.
How do you know all this stuff kays... :worship

Not quite forever.  :p

But something like that is easy to see if you've done any mapping in BW1.

Black-Spidey said:
He has been around forever. He is the creator Of Kayssplace
well thats kinda obvious...i ment how did he learn all this stuff..but im guessing its from experience  :p

You learn by poking around the files to see what does what.

I did take a look around for the file which is used for the influence ring but couldn't find it. :no

I think it's one of the files in Data\textures. For some reason I thought that S_Spangle.raw was it but since I can't alter .raw files I can't test it. Plus it also has the fish for the fish farm, so I'm a bit doubtful.

Black-Spidey said:
He has been around forever. He is the creator Of Kayssplace

Kays has been around for soo long it is said he cooked the primordial soup

Actually, i think the files that contain the colours are in data/citadel/icons.... but i dunno which file or program controls the colours...

Back