Glitch with QuickTime & B&W2

AppleApe

I have tried going with both medium and high graphic settings (on B&W2) while recording with QuickTime in Black & White 2, however, QuickTime (player 10) continues with the same glitch:
Upon opening the saved video, after halting the recording, the video looks incredibly glitchy.
The problem is that the toolbar, creature, and some buildings flash on and off.
Using on a Mac pro with 10.6 installed, so I don't think it's a computer power issue; however, I have noticed some lag in-game while recording.
If anyone knows a fix for this, it would be greatly appreciated! :D

Are you trying to save the recorded file onto the same harddrive that the game is running on?  That'll mess up the video. I've done my share of YouTube commentaries for Skyrim, and trying to save the video onto a flash-drive or the same harddrive will be a mess every time.  You could try with an external  USB harddrive or an SD card for a digital camera.  Those both work very well for a lot of people.

I don't actually know if I can save it to an exterior data device, so, yes, I was saving it to "Macintosh HD" as it is called, which is the equivalent of "(C:)" on Windows.
I have recorded B&W1 on the same hardrive, using QuickTime, without error (as can be seen the Requiem for B&W1 I did).
What is USB hardrive?  ???  I have yet to try it again, but will, next opportunity I get. :)

USB Hard drive is just a cheap and simple data stick on the PC  they act just like an extra disk drive.
You plug it in to a USB port and it pops up as a new drive. This has now almost  totally replaced the use of CD or DVD disks for mobile data  and files as the "drive" is reusable  for years.
I only now burn stuff for my 75y+ parents as they only want/have a dvd player.

Do not buy from here on  my say so .... it is just used as an example  just take a look,,,,,,
http://www.ebuyer.com/store/Storage/cat/USB-Flash-Drives

This would give you the extra drive as GallopRider recomended.

Oh, I know what those are (just didn't know that they were also called usb drives).
I have one of those, so I guess I will try to see if I can save the video to it, right?
Is it possible GallopRider meant something like this?: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_6?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=usb%20hard%20drive&sprefix=usb+ha%2Caps%2C189&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Ausb%20hard%20drive

The other possibility is the RAM is too low on the Mac Pro I was using....
That or QuickTime just sucks at recording B&W2.

:help appreciated.  I am still going to try it again, though.

I know you have struggled for years .... perhaps £/$ 25 could get you a PC that could end your problems.

Gremxula said:
I know you have struggled for years ....

Perhaps you are thinking of the Dell Windows XP that will NOT run B&W, or much of anything.
The one mentioned in this topic is a different computer.  :)

Back