Game elements

DPsoul

You know the "Buy best 100 archers from last land" "Buy the best 100 swordsmen" "Buy best catapult"? From the last land?
Well, I was wondering if anyone knew which file to edit to change it to being able to buy these as many times as you want instead of just once...
Also, I thought I've seen the Japanese "Split" their platoons (Make one into two)... Is that something that only the AI can do? Is it possible for you to do it?... Or am I just crazy... lol?  :)

I seem to have found the file. "GameBalanceArtifact" Just in case anyone else was wondering.

Splitting an army is only for the AI (they are cheating - they get more men out of an army that way)

And yes, the file you found is the correct one, you need to change a 1 to a 0, or a 0 to a 1 - which one it is, I have no idea :D

Why would you want to do that though? BW2 is easy enough as it is?

Sylcai said:
Splitting an army is only for the AI (they are cheating - they get more men out of an army that way)

And yes, the file you found is the correct one, you need to change a 1 to a 0, or a 0 to a 1 - which one it is, I have no idea :D

Why would you want to do that though? BW2 is easy enough as it is?
Black and White 2 is extremely easy. I don't know about anybody else but when I complete it I feel this powerful urge to do things like this. I then get HUGE armies and torture the villages that I take over... Ahhh... My enemy doesn't stand a chance.  :devil

Back