Funny pictures

He was accidently enlarged, and when I shrunk him down to proper size he was just hovering there looking like that untill he finally moved.

I can think of a few capions for that shot. :D

Kays said:
I can think of a few capions for that shot. :D

"The most powerful levatating fart in history"

"I told you before - you were never a cast member in fame!!"

fenton_pat said:
"The most powerful levatating fart in history"
Funny you should mention that...
normal_flying%20monkey%20pilot.jpg

if gas/bean powered monkeys could fly and act like transport copters i would not only laugh to death but id have some good time playing. i smell a mod idea here :laugh:

i just had to use that ape it just looked so much like a chopper i seen :p

lol, good photoshop Slasher :p
It looks like the ape isnt the only thing floating around, Whats that at the right hand side of the screen... Looks like a floating and glowing log

lol thnx i have no clue but i think the enemy are about to find out when it drops over their town and nukes it clean. :angry:

It appears i have discovered a new bio weapon for black and white 2 although the creatures are bio weapons themselves i guess, this is far, far worse. :cool:

If you tryed removing the background off an image while your sneezing from something thats nearly flu youll see how tough it is to get anything decent from your work :yes:
and now im gonna go asleep for a while so ill be back later to see if anyone else finds my little paint shop pro picture amusing :yourock:

Nice one Slasher. :D

Don't quite know what that object is on the right is. ???

dude that is just plain rong!!! :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh: :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2
check ithttp://bwfiles.com/gallery2/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=10618&pos=-405

Villagers getting high at the local tavern

normal_GCS0783.jpg

I had the Aztec mod installed and decided to check out the action at the local tavern to discover that what they're drinking does get them high. Literaly

If I had to guess, I'd say that's probably down to the Greeks still interacting as they would with a Greek tavern which is slightly bigger than the Aztec one.  If the Greek Tavern were there, I imagine that there'd be Tavern Flooring beneath their feet :p .

Ah, the science behind being high on life :laugh: .

Back