Funny pictures

CrazyDrake

Ever wonder wat creatures do when they are bored well send ur funniest pics of ur creature here

They dance in the stockpile with no one watching.

normal_Wolf_06.jpg

Or they walk around saying "talk to the hand."  :cool:

normal_Ape_09.jpg

More here

Mine likes to take villagers on a tour of the defenses.

normal_GCS0182.jpg

My evil lion eats my armies.  I caught him at it once and immediately sent him to a nearby field.  x_x

Keep sending them and ill judge witch one i fink is the best, winner gets to be kay 4 a day (well not really but i cant fink of anything)

You can't get pics to show if they're still on your computer. :no

What you need to do is to go to the gallery , start an album, upload the pics to it and then link to them.

I've seen cats getting their heads stuck in something, bit this is ridiculous. :rolleyes

normal_GCS0708.jpg

I didn't catch all of the action, but I think my creature is getting in the habit of eating his ball and then regurgitating it.

Meet my pet Ape Milhouse.  Milhouse likes to have pets of his own but he looks in odd places for new ones.  I leave him to his own devices and he does looking for his latest project in the last Norse town with the Evil Wolf.  Milhouse seems to think he'd make a great puppy.  I think the wolf has other ideas.

Milhouse, not one to be disobeyed, decides to scold poochie here for his disobedience.
normal_IgnoreMeWillYa.JPG

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHOR-A-TAH!!!!
normal_RespectMyAuthoratay.JPG

When I go to find Milhouse a little later, he tries to act all innocent while standing over the lifeless corpse of his latest pet endeavour :angel  .
normal_AttaBoy.JPG

Let this be a lesson, small kids and animals don't mix.  Or is that big animals and small animals don't mix? :upside ??? .  Meh, either way, the result is the same :laugh2 .
normal_CanIGetANewPuppy.JPG

Lol nice work fenton, but what is with your hand? Ahh I can't be bothered downloading skins...but that is a pretty cool one.

At least I think its a skin? I've been uber good and uber evil and the hand has never changed all that much.

Nope, haven't done any skinning.  That's the natural Good skin that I get.  What are your graphics like?

I have 2 funny pictures and a really nice looking one. The sad thing is I don't really know how I'd get rid of the " GAME PAUSED" thing and I have no programs like photoshop that could do it.  :no

1st) Lion: Alright men, this will be a fierce battle. Were going deep behind enemy lines. Check your equipment carefully  :laugh2

2nd) Yea...hehe...heh...I'd be running if I were you. RUNNING.  :laugh2

3rd) A very nice sunset picture I took a while ago

NIce pics. :)

If you want to get rid of the Game Paused thingy then unpause it. :p

Yah, but then you'll have the icons instead. There is a free imaging app called GIMP which has a lot of tools avaiable to do things like that. Google it, I don't have a link to it right now.

Other than that, you'll just have to become a dab-hand at using paint and have a whole lot of patience :yes .

Strike my above post.  There's now a mod specific for this task that will remove the "Game Paused" text when you pause the game.  See here.

Now this add new meaning to the term "Hanging around" :D

normal_white%202005-11-30%2021-49-34-34.jpg

Back