funny creature mind problems

havoc

Elder
so i downloaded bw eruption right, at the time i had a full grown (evil) turtle. ever since hes been itching to attack my temple with miracles and thats definitly not a good thing considering he knows miracals like lightning bolt increase and megablast

other than that he hasnt changed a bit  :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2

Well, I got my creature, Bob the good Ape, to learn how to water trees, accidentially, on Creature Island. Problem was he never did anything else.

He would pick up a tree, bring it to where I watered a tree, set it down, then water it. I wanted him to stop but he didn't. So I slapped him. A lot. But he wouldn't let that stop him from his tree watering duties. I had to start another game.

thats funny (but sad about having to restart the game thou :( )

(i always just tie my creature up to a big rock away from my temple now)

My gorilla would only poo on piles of food, but ive sort of fixed that... Now he poos on piles of food and sometimes artifacts. On his innitial creation he ate alot of trees, and never puked at all from them, but i discouraged him from doing it because they did very little to satisfy his hunger, and i needed the wood. He was the only creature i ever had who would actually pick up and eat growth mushrooms, but he stopped doing that on his own after a while. he used to be pretty neurotic, doing alot of wierd things but ive been working with him, and hes pretty dull now. He just walks around casting miracle wood on half-built structures and throwing cattle into the village store.

i remember my first creature, a tiger, as soon as i taught him the fireball miracal he cast it on anything and everything flammable

Here's a funny one. In Creature Isle I trained my creature, Bob the neutral Ape, for a bit and he had the tyke with him so I decided he could teach tyke the ropes and I decide to leave for a while.

For four hours.

Four hours later I checked in on them.

Bob the pure evil ape and tyke were hunting down the last 7 people on the isle and when they caught up to them Bob and tyke fought each other. Presumably over the last food source on the island.

...and I beat the ever-loving crap outta' Bob. And I set tyke on fire.

After a ton of regrouping I managed to make the island livable and managed to reform Bob into a good ape, but he was never the same again.

now thats a good one, on one hand  i feel sorry for the people for nearly being wiped out a i almost feel sorry for the ape because you found out what he was doing

I also had an unpleasant experience with my good white tiger:my tiger was in his pen and the stupid chiken Tyke,*wanna kills him :angry:* blocked the exit of the pen and my tiger got angry and shot fireballs at my temple,the village store caught fire and there's nothing I can do,the villagers ran like crazy from the worship site to extinguish the fire :shocked.I tried to make my tiger to put down the fire with the water miracle but he was useless :angry and there was another  problem there tons of bushes they grow up when I was watering the fields and made the fire to last longer luckily I managed to get the villagers to the worship site and cast water miracles and thank goodness the havoc was over.But the impact on the village was enormous.From
180 or whatever the number was it was only 72 :(.But I managed  to restore all to normal.I hope I will never get through this again :rolleyes.

And now everytime when I put a sad music (Linkin Park - My December or anything else) I think he remembers that(I don't now how I managed to get my creature interact with my music or to change the music from the game).

Oh well,I finished the game so I'll start another one with a leopard I think..... 

Even now I'm thinking to murder Tyke :angry:!!!!

Next time I won't teach my creature  the fireball (I needed only to defeat Naxo in a fight)

Thunder Eclipse said:
I don't now how I managed to get my creature interact with my music or to change the music from the game
You were probably using the mp3 addon.  Whatever happens your creature while playing a song will have lasting effects on him which will manifest themselves whenerve you play that song again, so even if you play a really happy song, if you beat the snot out of him the last time you played it, he'll get real depressed or angry.

havoc said:
hes been itching to attack my temple with miracles
I've got a whole lot of creatures with the same obsession.  It may be that they're trying to attack the birds/bats flying around your temple.  I always saw them limping on the ground after one of his attacks.  Trust me, no amount of salpping will persuade him out of doing it again.  It appears to be a bug in the game ??? .

As for my own stories, I've never had some truely crazy/inexplicable behaviour from my creatures except for that one time my Ape Lenny froze himself for some perculiar reason :shocked ??? :laugh: .

now that is odd, personally ive never heard of that happening before.

my old leopard  who is around 543 yrs old now, was randomly casting megablast on objects that werent even there lol

thats what you get when you play as much as i do i play on an almost daily basis
and still continue to do so

:;): :laugh:OK now details about  my new creature:Name Reon. :upside
                                                                                            Age:13 years(I think)
                    He is almost the size of a  fully grown adult this time he isn't that stupid like my tiger,well....on Kilroy's Nightime(where he grew up)he brings the white mushrooms in his pen and so do in real game:he picks up trees bushes POOP :laugh:and he also brought one of the largest rocks in his pen but before entering the pen I told him to put it down.I began the game on CI with him but I was to lazy to play the game again so....I will play it later :p.Now I rater play the original game.                                                                                                 

I  haven't played B&W1 for quite a while now too busy with the new versions  and then C4 is comming out so had to play C3 again  then the C4  demo.
But I will get back to my favorite creatures. I was shocked when I looked I got nearly 2000y of creature keeping in my current creatures.

heres my newest pic of the old leopard,  hes crazy as hell too, and befor you go saying i have a bad grafix card i just want to say it looks like that cuz i lightened the pic so itd be more visible 

hes always like that lol if he isnt roaring at one thing its another

:laugh2.OK I transformed Reon into Shadow.Ahahaha...I hope he didn't said something nasty about it but I think I will change him back(No,not now :) )Hope you like it Shadow!^^

Back