Resource icon

Fully Ugraded Troops 1.0.0

I can already see a problem with this mod. No flags on the armouries, missing platoons, and other issues, and these are all on the first two lands.

Im not having any problems, except for siege, and the flags above the platoons, their still saying its lvl 1 and i can't lvl up.

That means it's working.. If you can't level them up, that means they're really level 10.

when my soldiers is attacking a enemy platoon, they die easily, they just die, don't know why, have I done something wrong?

my soldier turn out really big when i make them....annoying....anyone have any solutions???

Simply replace the balance file replaced by the mod with an unaltered one.

If you can't level up it means they're at level 10.

Check some of the earier comments.

Sounds like people are confused. Im not going ot use this because im not sure if it works but it seems to me that when you use this mod it doesnt visually change the number of their level but makes them stronger according to unseen stats? I think people are confused by this.

I looked in the file included in the download and I see that you replaced all the Greek troops lower than rank 10 with the stats for rank 10; by all means it should work. Could you please explain what each of the numbers in the columns do? It would be nice to change the numbers myself.

Thanks for the mod!

:) This is a website that explains what the columns of every balance file do:
http://wiki.planetblackandwhite.gamespy.com/PBnWModdingWIKI/index.php/Formats:Other:BalancingConstants:Game#other_Game_Balance_files

Back